chapter 7

That night was the worst night of my life, some nights after their funnel were horrid no sleep, no food, no water, but most of all no family, no mother to comfort mw when I need it the most. The next few days, I spent the most of my time working in the poor house working for little money I could to survive, selling anything I could from pocket watches, clocks, old toy for the less fortunate families.

The night and days were painful going home to a loveless wife and a horrid, abusive father in law, the scars, the pain, the blood, the cold cane scratching and cutting my skin every time I came home later or said something what was on my mind but one night I strolled in an hour late, my back aching, my shirt shocked in my blood, my wife came running to me screaming about the money I gave her. All the money I have or get I gave to her and her family doing more hours and coming home and for anything but yelling, screaming and beating so that night after all of the beatings with the Cain. I waited till they all fell asleep. I ran.

The tree's, the thorns ripping my legs and feet as I ran to the only place I have left, the place I hate the contested reminder of that night, I full to my knees crying on my mother's grave, my tears stringing my wounds after that everything went black.

When I finally came back around it was so dark I didn't even notice the finger walking closer to me with a flash I got up ready to run thinking my father in law has found me in till the silhouette walked closer to me, the silhouette turned into a young woman. When she came to view I notices her skin as white as snow, her lips were red as blood, her hair as black as ebony, her long black dress drapes tightly and fitting on her, her eyes shimmer a dark blood red in the moon light.

I didn't even notice she was keening beside me or that I was on the floor again in till I felt an ice, white, pale cold hand resting on my forearm. Looking up closely at her I started to take in her feature, her eyes blue as the ocean, het ebony hair fell down her back, she wore a black choker with a blood red Rudy shaped as a tear drop resting on her pale white neck.

Her hand slowly reaches up to cup my face her ice cold hand caressed my cheek, I moved back from her 'I senses a smell of death coming off from you' her voice so soft yet so warm and caring. 'what are you?' I asked her no fear in my voice 'Are you death' I asked her another question, she looked surprise but held it back.

'death' she laughed 'death you ask I'm better then death I'm the only one who can give better deal than death my child'