•||Chapter 19- Mrs. Sonakshi dev dixit||•

Thank you, everyone, for voting and commenting on the previous chapter. I love you all :) ❤

 I love you all :) ❤

..........

I chewed my food as I sat between the number of people who were enjoying the after-party. The after-party means the party after the wedding. Not a reception just a goodbye treat to everyone.

I was eating my food silently concentrating on the people and smiling at everyone. Last night was a huge changing step for me. Since morning I was avoiding dev. What if he judged me? He clearly stated this yesterday that he didn't judge me but what I was too coward to face him.

I was sitting with Kia who was busy telling me about my honeymoon plans. Exactly, Kia was telling me that my parents have booked a whole luxurious suite in Bali for dev and me, as a wedding gift and that place was her dream place. My dad gifted it. Wow!

"I wish I could accompany you but that is totally wrong. It's your and dev bhai's precious time. Enjoy and click a lot of pictures ok"

She chirped. I passed her a small smile and continued eating my food. Soon, mom came to me with dev whom I avoided at my level best. She was telling me and dev to take some rest as we will be flying to Bali in the evening on their family aeroplane.  Yeah, my husband owns an aeroplane. 

"Mom, I have a little work so I will be visiting the office before flying to Bali. Sonakshi has no problem with it. Right, Sonakshi? "

He asked me looking at me curiously. I shrugged and smiled at mom.

"Come soon. I don't want my daughter to get bored. Got it "

He nodded and kissed her cheek before leaving.

"Dev " mom called him sternly.

He turned with a knowing smile and cocked an eyebrow at his mom. She eyed towards me while I just got confused looking at both of them who were stealing glances at each other.

He came towards me and kissed my forehead with love. His lips lingered on my forehead for a minute and then the warmth disappeared.

"Bye. " he smiled at me.

I smiled back and bid him bye. Soon I was surrounded by relatives. I got no spare time for myself. I had no idea about my packing and no idea about my honeymoon. The only idea I had was dev confronting me. He will definitely ask me about my behaviour.

.........

Dev held my hand as I climbed the stairs to the aeroplane. I was still wearing the saree which I wore in the morning. The yellow-white coordinated modern taste saree designed by my mother in law.