•||Bonus chapter -1 ||•

Thanking everyone who loved and made this book successful ❤

Dev was busy in showering kisses around Sonakshi's neck. He had pinned her to the wall, her legs locked around his hips and hands moving hungrily in his hairs. He licked and bite her neck softly as she moaned loudly taking the pleasure of the moment. They were busy in devouring each when a small banging at the door caught there attention.

"Mommy, daddy? " Alishka called for her parents who immediately parted away trying to cover their naked bodies. Dev immediately wore his  underwear and trousers while Sonakshi ran inside the bathroom grabbing every piece of cloth lying on the ground. Dev checked everything before opening the door as his daughter was a walking questionnaire. Her questions never end.

Opening the door, he glanced at the little one who was standing with her colouring material while her brown teddy hung on her left arm. She smiled at dev showing her brand new colouring material. He chuckled picking her in his arms and showing raspberries all over her face. She giggled in response.

"Daddy, look at Ali's new colouring basket.  Dadi bought this " Dev widened his eyes in surprise, his one hand flew on his mouth trying to show how excited he was.

"Wow baby, do you like it? " she nodded emptying her whole basket, crayons, oil pastels, pencil rubber came out of the basket as she sat on dev's lap before opening the colour book.

Dev was playing with her two ponytails while she coloured the banana.

"Daddy's princess? "

"Yes daddy "

"what are you colouring? "

"Banana.  Dadi told me its yellow yellow "
He smiled at her cheekiness kissing her again on cheeks.

"What is going on? " Sonakshi sang exiting the bathroom all dressed looking at her husband and daughter. Alishka threw everything away and ran towards the edge of the bed to hug her mother. Sonakshi chuckled hugging her back. 

"Mommy, look at my colour book " she pointed towards the mess on the bed.

"Wow, baby you are colouring " she awed taking a seat beside dev while I Alishka resumed her previous position, sitting on dev's lap.

"Ali baby why do you want an extra lunch box " Yesterday, when Alishka came back from her school she was stubbornly asking for two lunch box. Swinging her off, Sonakshi ignored her demands.

"Ahaan Mumma, his lunch box is not at all tasty so can you make one for him too "

"Ok " ahaan and Alishka were good friends. Much to dev dismay, he used to visit them frequently. When alishka joined school he made sure she was happy and healthy there. He was a good friend and soon alishka adjusted in the new atmosphere. He was the one who introduced Alishka to his other friends and now they were best friend. Unlike their fathers. Sonakshi never had a problem with ahaan but dev he used to be silent just because of Sonakshi.