3

*Tre's POV*

Billie Joe and I walk into a fancy-looking restaurant. It's our anneversary and Billie planned a surprised dinner at his favorite place. What's even more surprising is that I've never been here. He talks about it so much that it seems like I have, but walking through I realize this is my first time.

"Reservation for Armstrong," Billie says as we walk up to the counter.

"Right this way, Sir," An attractive man says, brushing a strand of blonde hair out of this eye. He leads us to a booth towards the back of the resturaunt where he lays two gold trimmed, black menus on the table in front of us. "I will return in a moment to take your orders."

"Okay, thank you," I look at his name tag, "Jeremy."

"No problem. Just doing my job." He walks away and I turn to my menu. "What's good here?"

"Literally everything. It's all great, honestly," Billie says, looking over his own menu. He sets it down and looks into my eyes and smiles. "Try the sushi. It's amazing."

"I didn't even know they served sushi here..." I trail off, searching the menu. "I do love sushi."

"I know, thats why I told you."

"Well that's what I'll be eating tonight," I say, smiling at the handsome man next to me. I look through the sushi section of the menu and find some spicy tuna rolls called "rouleaux de thon épicés", which i assume is French. I know épicés means spices, so that what I'll order.

"Where's Jeremy?" Billie asks, "I'm ready to order."

As if on cue, Jeremy emerges from behind a wall that looks like a fence covered in roses. "Are you gentlemen ready to order?"

"Yes," We say at the same time. We laugh awkwardly and i motion for my husband to go first.

"I'll have the Agneau Navarin," He says elegantly in French. I think about what what other things I'd hope to hear him say in French...

"Tre," Billie says, a bit loudly, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Jeremy looking at me expectantly.

I mutter a sorry and order my sushi. Jeremy takes our menus, drink orders, and tells us our food will be ready soon.

"What was up, Tre? You just kinda spaced out there for a minute," Billie asks me, looking worried.

"Oh I was thinking."

"About what?"

"You."

"Really? What about me?" He blushes, and looks absolutely adorable.

I lean my head on his shoulder. "I was imagining you talking to me in French." I smile against his suit jacket and wrap myself around his arm. We stay like this for a bit in silence, waiting for our food.

"Je ne peux pas attendre jusqu'à ce que nous rentrions à la maison et je peux vous avoir pour moi tout seul," He suddenly says. I don't know much french, so i have no idea what he just said, but it did sound beautiful.

"What did you say?" I ask, looking up at him.

"I can not wait until we get home," Billie says, and plants a kiss on the top of my head, "And I can have you for myself."

"Oh," I say, sitting up and pressing my lips againts his, "I thought it sounded beautiful, turns out it was sexy," I pause, "What are you going to do with me?"

My husband smirks, "I guess you'll have to wait and find out."

(A/N) oof what even is this