I sorry.

HEY HEY HEY!! Sorry I didn't update. I broke my promise, Again. But right now I'm in the car, driving back to GA, so Im writing cuz there isn't anything else to do, and I promised. So yea. I had a great time in Myrtle Beach. If you go there, eat at River City. Ok, lezzgo.

Nicole's P.O.V.

"I know, but I feel really bad about fighting with him, I mean his my brother." I say to Katie. "Well, then just apologize to him." she says throwing her hands in the air. "Gee thanks for the advice." I say sarcastically. "I'm gonna go over to his house now. I'll be like, 10 minuets. When we get back we can record. Okay?" I ask. "Sounds good. I'm gonna set up my laptop." she says in reply. I walk out of my house, get into my car, and start driving.

--time skip--

I get if my car and walk up to the front door. I hesitate, then ring the doorbell. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and then Ty opens the door. "Hey." I say. "Look I'm really sorry for last night. I over-reacted." Ty steps for and engulfs me in hug. "No. It's my fault. You were right. I don't rule your life." He says, releasing me. "Well, I have to go. Katie and I are going to record." I say, stepping off the porch. "You still have to record with me, though." he calls. "Will do." I say, getting into my car. Then I drive off.

---Time Skip---

"Katie, I'm back!" I call inti the guest room. "What took so long?" she asks. She comes out of her room and we start walking to the kitchen. "I stopped for take out. So stop complaining." I say setting the bags on the table. After we finish eating, I say, "So do you want to live stream tomorrow?" I ask. "Meh. But we should have Adam and Ty and the rest of the team." "M'kay, we can ask later. Now lets get started..."

SHIT! I have the WORST writers block ever. its literally taken me four days to write this chapter.Not even kidding. GAHHH! I'm going to see The Fault in our Stars on Saturday! With Katie. WHATT? Katie is real? haha yeah. hopefully my writers block will be gone by then. Okay

BAI

-Lindsey