Chapter 5: Lost In Frace

I had just walked out of my chemistry class, heading towards my dorm. It wasn't the best class since my professor thought because I was doodling on my notebook that I wasn't paying attention to her. Even though I'm passing the class.

My phone ringing startled me because it was so early. I smiled instantly though, answering the call through my headphones.

To what do I owe the pleasure of such an early call from my girlfriend?

Why do you sound so happy? Didn't you just get out of class?

Yup. But this really pretty girl called and somehow made me feel better.

Aw. That's so cute babe.

Oh. You thought I was talking about you?

Oh okay. Never mind then. I'll get a refund on the ticket I bought.

Wait what? What ticket?

The one I bought you so you can fly out to Europe since I can't stop promoting to come see you. But if other people got your attention then I guess I'll get my money back so you can—

Alright alright. Stop. I was kidding.

I laughed out trying to cut her off, but she kept going regardless.

Nah. It's cool go chill with them other bitches—

Okay...

I dragged out, running across the middle of the street.

I was joking. But, when exactly are you flying me out? You know what my mom said.

She said not on weekdays, especially not during midterms and finals, and that it couldn't be with your miles. Her rules said nothing about me flying you out.

I'll tell her that and she'll still kill me.

Well at least she'd have to do it once you get back. So I'll have one last time with you.

Whatever. When am I supposed to be going?

Tomorrow until Sunday.

Tomorrow's Thursday. I have a quiz on Friday for my chemistry class.

Can you take it when you get back?

I sighed, half debating if I should just walk back to the building and go to her office to ask. In the middle of my debate I pulled out my phone and having already decided that I would email her instead.

I'll email her now. Let's hope she says yes.

Why wouldn't she?

Because I sort of wasn't paying attention to her.

Y/N/N.

She said in almost a scolding tone making me instantly go into defense mode.

I was listening to her. I just wasn't looking at her.