Part one

Running, running was the only thing that she could think about at that moment. She had seen the one person who she loved most, Draco, killed in front of her. A man had walked up to them, pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger. When Raven looked back she saw the same man chasing her and gaining on her fast. Raven knew the end was near when she herd a loud beep. Her alarm was beeping at her telling her it was time to wake up for work. Slowly Raven opened her eyes to see Draco sleeping next to her, peacefully. Draco had always been a deep sleeper, such a deep sleeper that often Raven had to give him a tough nudge to even get him to stir. Once Raven was awake and turned off the alarm she laid back next to Draco and watch him. Her dream kept running though her mind.

    Draco could feel someone watching him, even in his deep state of sleep. Opening his eyes a tiny bit he could see Raven looking at him, but something seemed different. In his hazy state of waking up he could tell that Raven was crying. Without a second thought Draco pulled Raven into his arms holding her tight knowing instantly that she had that dream again. Once their bodies touched, Raven could not hold it in any longer. She broke down in Draco's chest. Rubbing her back for the fifth time this week, Draco tried to calm down Raven. He knew that he had to find a reason why she kept having the same dream. Once she calmed down enough Draco loosened his hold on Raven, just enough to be able to look at her face. "You that dream is not really, my love". Raven could not look back at Draco "it feels so real. " Draco sighed almost knowing the answer before she said it.