❄CHAPTER THREE❄

Olivia led me to my first class- math. I walked up to the teacher. She was a red headed woman with a very strong chin. She looked pretty scary.

"Hi! Are you new?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well, I'm Mrs. Bineli, take a seat by Alyssa," She said, pointing to a pretty, tall, dirty blonde girl.

"Hey," She greeted as I sat down.

I waved a little. Something didn't seem right. I felt like the angels had stopped watching over me, if they even were before.

"Something wrong?" She asked. I shrugged a little. I didn'r know what to say to her. There would be no point if I said, "Oh, I think some angels stopped watching over me. I'm a Rejected Angel. I was killed at Candice's party by her friends and her."

I knew I couldn't say that. She looked at me and sighed, "I have to get to class. I'll see you at lunch and introduce you to some of my friends." I nodded. I gasped a little when I heard someone behind me murmur, "Hi." I spun around to see Olivia. She was really creepy.

"Let's get you to class now," She said, taking my schedule and leading me into a classroom that looked like a science classroom. It was only second period.

"Hello, miss," A short woman with blonde hair said, "I'm Mrs. Cae. Take a seat over there." She pointed to a seat next to a guy. I don't know if I knew him.

"Hi," He said as I sat down. He had a nice, baritone voice. I greeted him back.

He looked at me and said, "Well, I'm Caden. Aren't you Ashley?" I nodded. I even liked his name.

"Okay, the bell has rang. Time to go to lunch," Mrs. Cae called. Lunch already? I walked with Caden there, then saw Alyssa.

"Oh, you already met Caden. I'll show you to Lily, Heidi, Joey, and Nathan, they all have lunch with us," She beamed. Alyssa radiated happiness. How was I not friends with any of these people before? I only remember my death...

----------

Okay guys! Idk if this chapter is long, but I tried! cx I hope you really like this book. Please give me your feedback<3

~Ari