My colour is gone

I heard someone humming, and people silently speaking. I could hear a door opening and closing, while peoples footsteps kept coming in and out. I tried opening my eyes. I heard a voice that sounded distant, and I imediately woke up.

"Hey, hey. Calm down." Said a voice.

I looked around and saw a chubby lady with a ponytail, and some glasses. She was looking at me with frightend eyes.

I put my hand over my head, and looked at the ground.

"W-where's Miguel?" I said looking at the nurse.

"He went to class sweetie. You should have seen how scared that poor little soul was. Right now you just need to lay down."

Her voice was very high pitched, it scared me a bit.

"No. No. I need to go."

I said while hoping down the bed I was laying on.

"No, what you need to do is eat something, that's why you fainted sweetie. Did you skip breakfeast? "

I could feel my eyes widen. If she found out what was happening, she'd tell my parents and I'll have to go to some mental hospital or something. I've seen people get taken away, I always laughed at them. But what I'm doing isn't wrong, right? I'm becoming healthy. That's all.

"Yeah, I skipped breakfeast. Sometimes I'm in a hurry that I forget to eat."

My voice sounded convincing to me.

"Alright then, you should go eat something. I should be sending you home but it looks like you're going to be okay. Go get something in that little belly of yours okay?"

I nodded, and I quickly ran out of the room. I felt tears run down my face. How can she say "little belly"? Why was she insulting me? I know I'm fat and her pointing out my flaws isn't helping. I quickend my steps for the fear of being called back into the nurse's office, even though she said I just needed to eat. Eat. That's what my stomach was dying for. It needs to be fed. I passed by the cafeteria and the smell of pizza filled my nose. I have been craving pizza for a while now, and it was also my favorite food.

Without thinking I got in line to get some food. My brain was somewhere eles, my stomach was controling me. I felt so weak, and the smell kept pulling me towards the pizza. I grabbed a slice and quickly sat down. I stared at it for what felt like hours, and finally decided to just take a bite.

I mean, what's the worse that can happen? I'll just take a bite and get it over with. I'll throw the rest out and leave, my stomach will be satisfied and I technically didn't ruin my diet, I thought to myself.

I grabbed the the slice of pizza and took a small bite of it. My stomach didn't feel satisfied at all, so I took another bite, and another, and another. Before I knew it the pizza was gone. My stomach no longer made any frightning noises.

I burst into tears. I had failed, I'm fatter then ever now. I'm so ashamed of myself, but it was so good. I then got an idea, I was pretty proud that I had thought about it so quickly. I quickly grabbed my tray and through it away. I really didn't know where I was going, but I did. I know that's confusing.

I then saw the sign "Girls" on the door. I quietly opened it, and to my luck there was no one in there. I looked in all the stalls just to make sure no one was peeing and what not. It was clear.

I had thought of making myself throw up many times, but I've always had the fear to get addicted to it. It didn't matter to me anymore, I needed to do this, for my own health. I opened a stall door and took out a pencil from my backpack. Yeah, I know it's not smart to stick a pencil in your throat, but no way was I going to stick my fingers inside.