Chapter I : Fated Meeting

• Dedicated to Jonalyn Omido

Karl is walking to the school while thinking, it really sucks when your home is near the school. "You cant go drinking,smoking and have fun with friends, because your mother will know" As karl arrives the school, Students gather to attend flag rise." Dear freshmen! I all humbly welcome you in this university, Pleased to meet you all" The Dean announced.The Dean continues to explain the rules, and whatsogood about the university. Karl was bored and started to look around. He saw some students he knew. "Hey! Karl long time no see, havent seen you arent for ages man, how you doing?" Said by a student."Oh Jess! bored as hell! Haha man you didnt change, your still dumb-looking as always! hahaha just kidding!"

The students that were near laugh theyre ass off as they hear Karl's Joke.

And then Karl looks around the students. Then he notices that there are students that does not live in their town. "Oh them! They are the dean's scholars, they are the students that the dean knows. They live in the town called Tanife." Said jess. As the Dean finishes his speech he now allow the staffs to guide the students to their own room. Karl reads his enrollment slip, it turns out that hes in Class B. Karl walks through the room. And sits somewhere. "Hey dude! Whats your name? Im Kelvin nice to meet you!" Said by a classmate.

As karl responded, they begin to talk various of things. They became friends in an instant. And the other students join them as they thought Karl is very approachable. "Eh! Your a gay? I actually thought you were a girl when i saw your back! Haha long hair is so nice! But not a gay though XD"

Karl said to a classmate.The break time comes. Karl is invited by a classmate to go outside. Then his classmate had thought a great idea. "Karl! Lets go to the Class A Room, lets befriend them, they might have a few cute chicks haha" said by a friend.They came to the class A room but Karl doesnt like the atmosphere in there, it seems class A is too serious. then suddenly..

"Wow Jade! Youre a scholar? Thats cool girl ! " said by a student.

As karl see's the students he froze for a moment seeing how beutiful the student called Jade was. Jade saw karl staring at her, She then blushed and smiled, but suddenly... "Aaahhhh! My eye.. My left eye hurts" A thought has come to karl's mind."Am i surprised just by seeing this girl smile? What? Is this what they call love at first sight?" Karl whisphered to his mind. As Karl feels pain, He then checks Jade again, just to be surprised again that the girl has covering her own right eye as if it also hurts.

"Dont tell me... Youre eye is also cursed? It also hurts when you feel surprised?" Karl asked.

The girl nodded and left as if nothing happens. Karl's left eye continues to hurt because of the unbelievable situation."That girl, i feel bad for her though im already used to the pain, i wonder if she feels so much pain?" Karl thought.As Karl continues to think, he just have noticed something. "I really liked that girl huh? For this eye to hurt that long... Wait what? She also felt pain in her eye! Which means shes interested in me?" Karl happily said to himself.

The class ended and Karl walks back home. Then he shows his home to his friend "That yellow one is my home, haha see you tommorrow guys!" Karl said. As karl walks his path to his home , he saw his old-friend, karl didnt saw him at his class so, it seems his friend is on Class A. "Hey Mash! You were on class A! Too bad we didnt get to go the same class!" Karl said. "Haha! I was really expecting you would show up in our Room but you didnt haha well too bad." Knowing Mash , Karl have already thought that he already knew all of his girl classmates so Karl didnt hesitated to ask. "Mash do u know, someone called Jade? Shes on your class, do you have her number? I just wanna be friends with her" Karl said. "Oh haha! she is called Jade Oakley, shes a scholar,is she your type? Haha! Heres her number, be sure to introduce yourself." Mash said as he gives the number to karl.

Now Karl happily heads back home wondering of that he would give Jade a message or not. And Jade's eye comes to his mind. How did her eye turn that way? And why is it same as mine? As doubts come to Karl's mind he then lays at his bed and rests.