Don't leave me

"Wow. You really tidied up your room" was the first thing she says as she enters my room at home. I just look at her while she explores my room and stops at the shelf I dedicated to BTS, taking a closer look at it, admiring the seven gods hanging on my wall. Moving on from this shelf, she stops again at an empty picture frame. "Why is it still empty?" She asks looking at me. "Bought it for our pictures." I see a smiling crossing her face. The frame forms the word 'Love'. It is the only frame I have in my room.

"I love your room." She says as she finishes exploring and looks at me. "I am glad you do. You will spend a few days here, so it would be bad if you hated it." I reply and sit down on my bed. "Maybe we should go to sleep. We need to wake up early tomorrow to get ourselves ready for the concert." She sits down next to me, laying her head down on my shoulder. 

"You can sleep in my bed, I will take the sofa." I add after seeing how tired she is from the flight here. "Why don't we just share the bed?" She asks and looks up at me. Why do I think it is cute that she is smaller than me and need to look up? "If you don't mind." I say and we lay down.

She drives to sleep pretty fast. I take my time to, like always. There is just too much on my mind right now. But everything I think about, all the worries I have vanish as I suddenly feel her hugging me from behind. I move back a bit, closer to her and take her hand.

Waking up the next moring, I see my cat siting infront of my bed, meowing at me because her foodbowl is empty. "I am sorry little kitty, I will fill it up now." I say to her as I remember that taekookie needs to be next to me, but she wasn't. Just as I started to worry if she left me like everyone does, she enters the room. She looks straight into my eyes and of course she can read them like no one else can. "You paniced." She says and kneels down infront of me. "Hey, is everything ok? Have you had a bad dream again?" She asks with the most beautiful and heart-warming voice I ever heard.

"No, I have never slept so good." I say and look down. "It is just... I paniced for a few seconds because I was afraid you left me over night..."

"You are stupid." She says and hugs me. "I would never leave you alone. You mean too much to me to just leave you like this." Hearing those words, I started crying. Never in my life someone said something like this to me. I just hugged her back and cry. It feels like hours pass before I cool down again and we loosen the hug.

"You wanted to tell me what happened at school."

"Yeah, about this..." I look down again. I cannot tell her all the details. I cannot tell her that I fell for her and that my classmates bully me for it. "My classmates bullied me again..."

"Didn't you say they were through with it?"

"I thought so too."

"Then why did they bully you? Please be honest with me, Rayn. It is the only way I can help you."

"They bullied me because the guy next to me saw how my face lights up everytime you text me. He said everyone I was lesbian. People here do not like lesbians or gays."

"But what is so bad about you smiling over a message from a girl?"

"Because he saw how happy I was, it was when you asked how my day was. He could see my feelings."

"Which feelings?" She says and looks me straight in the eyes again.

"My true feelings for you." I reply and a tear streams down my face. She slowly catches it with her thumb and wipes it away. "I fell for you." I add and I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

"But why are you crying?" I look up at her eyes now too. "Be-because you maybe don't feel the same. I was afraid to tell you because I am afraid to lose you because of it-" I was cut off by her hand on my mouth. "Stop talking stupid shit, Rayn." She says and takes her hand away again. "You won't lose me. You never will" She adds and stands up again. "But for now, we need to get ready or we will miss our train to the concert. Come on." She reaches out her hand for me to take it and I do.

BTS infront of me and taekookie next to me, enjoying the concert just as much as I do. We went here for the rehearsal and we are first row now. The boys are dancing only a few meters away from us, giving their best like they always do. As the boys go backstage for a little break and a VCR starts playing, I look at her.

"You really enjoy it, don't you?"

"Yes! Of course I do! Thank you for getting us there perfect tickets!" She screams over the shouting fans and hugs me tight. "I don't know how I will ever be able to repay this."

"You do it everyday. Just by breathing." I say into her ear and she leans back, both her hands on my shoulders. "I fell for you too, Rayn." She finally replies to my confession earlier today. I just smile at her and suddenly her lips are on mine. I enjoy this little moment of peace as the screams of the crowd slowly fade away and it feels like my heart stopped beating.

She pulls away again to look at my face, to read my thoughts and see my reaction. The only thing I am able to do is cry of joy and smile the brightest smile I ever smiled. "You got the best of me, taekookie, please never leave me." I say and she hugs me again. A hug that lasts until BTS enter the stage again and continue by performing 'best of me'.