I

My first collection of one-shots...

Enjoy!

Chapter One: Will You Ever?
_Oneshot_

Please read slowly, thank you...

Scroll as slowly as you can and read...word by word.
...

Katsuki held his hands, caressing it gently. His pale bony fingers cold against his own skin. Then he pulled it up to place a soft kiss, his lips feeling the coolness of his skin just as the cold icy powers  coming from that hand.

A golden band glinting under the moonlight, surrounded by tiny diamonds and adorned with shaved silvers. A ring, tight upon his middle finger to show that he was taken. Taken by him, to show their love and responsibility for each other...to show their loyalty for each other.

Such beautiful memories of when they had been married, the smiles, laughs and kisses. Friends applauding as they stood side by side after the kiss of vow upon the great altar in front of the priest. The sound of bells as they rang from the church, signaling the start and the end of the ceremony.

Then the party where they shared a moment to dance, holding his hips and staring at each others eyes. Mesmerizing gray and blue like the stars gazing back at him, then his red blood eyes like a beautiful glinting gem. They swayed and never cared, for they have the time for themselves.

Then they shared a slice on their tall white sweet cake, decorations grand and delicious. Which he only wasted by rubbing some on Katsuki's face; the laughs and the teasing, very refreshing.

Thats when all said goodbye, leaving them alone under the light of the full moon. The wind chilly but he is warm, with the single spark...heat ignited.

A kiss, a touch, a bed, then darkness.

With the silence shattered by moans and rustling. They enjoyed the night with pure happiness and pleasure, though with a hint of pain for Katsuki.

Early morning, they kissed and teased; for they are a new couple ready for new challenges and adventure.

Together they fight in the morning, they held hands on the afternoon and then cuddle on the bed at night.

A life too perfect for either the two of them. Contented of having each other, together, side by side.

Years grew but never did they left each others side. Like yin and yang, never to be broken apart. They felt complete, but then what is this?

He wanted a child, which shocked Katsuki at most. With a blush and a smile, Katsuki laughed; a child can never be born inside a man. There they went, in and out, looking for the one that catches their hearts. The one that will complete their lives as parents and husbands.

A boy, no older than three...walked his way towards them. With dirty blonde hair and sharp grey eyes; she watched them, curious and bored. Not like Katsuki, not like him. But familiar and then, felt their hearts connect.

Little of a discussion and more of an action. Instantly taking him home, an odd name he has...Michelle Todoroki, it is. An archangel's name for a real angel on earth.

It is hard to open up but they did and so they understand. Holding him tight, as they sleep together in bed. They feed him with healthy food which Katsuki cooked and served.