CHAPTER 1 ( introduction)

April ,21, 2013. The day when I made the worst decision of my life. I still wake up in horror every morning thinking how will I get rid of my obsessive boyfriend. Yes that's right! Obsessive.  In one word he is crazy, crazy about me!

March 2007, morning 9:45 am,  me and my family arrived at Oman (Muscat) airport. Me my mom and my only brother sujan came for 6 months on our holidays to meet our dad who works here.
He has a small shop of carpenter. Usually he comes to visit us for once or twice in 2-3 years later. So this time we decided we will visit him for few months.

HOT!!  HOT!!. O MY GOD! 
My skin was burning as we came out of airport. It was so warm outside. I never felt this much heat back in my own country Bangladesh.
Hey! . My father yelled from far. Waving this hand in air.
We took our suitcase and went to him.We greeted and hugged him. The taxi was already waiting for us. While I was heading there observing the surroundings. It was so great. Everything was so much quieter. Less people. In Bangladesh it's opposite. There was way too kuchen people in one area. There was no place quite.

Dad kept our suitcase at the back of taxi.we three sat at the back while my dad in front.
I sat beside window to observe the beauty of nature in Oman.
But it was so hot I couldn't open the glass windows of car.  The air was so warm as if fire was been shot at you. I guess the temperature was above 40°.
I watched outside as our car was moving towards our destination. The more I saw the more I got amazed by the view.  It was so clean. There wasn't any traffic like Bangladesh were we had to wait hours after hours to reach our destination.

"How is everyone in Bangladesh". My dad asked mom.
"yeah good. "
"mam are you enjoying here" the driver asked Mom teasing her. 
" it is always like that in here. We Hard get other seasons. Only 3 season in here . Winter comes during mid of November to end of January. And hardly it rains. So all other months it just summer. " driver uncle said
"I might die before reaching home. I could hardly breathe " mom added.
Well it's true we were sweating from head to toe. It was really uncomfortable to sit.

At last we reached.  We went straight to my dad house. And he opened the AC.
I have never seen a AC.  Only in TV.  But now I'm witnessing one.

We freshen up. And dad gave our lunch. 
After that they started talking about Bd and about dads work.
I was bored so I went outside.

Our house was back of my dads workshop and it was surrounded by a small wall. Beside my dads shop there was more 3 other shops.
So the owner of the shops were also leaving with us in the same boundary. 
They were all males. We were the first family here.
There was a big space where woods were kept. And above that there was a small pigeon house.few of them were inside laying eggs. Although I wasn't so sure.

Hi!  I heard a man voice from back. I immediately turned back.  "whats ur name ". He asked.
" shila " . I said in a low voice

" hmm . How old are you "

" seven and 3 months.

"are you siraj daughter "

" yes uncle. We just arrived few hours ago. "

" don't you eat anything you look so skinny ." uncle teased me and gave a awful laugh.
Well oh felt insulted. 
Maybe it's true but he shouldn't have said like that. I was very sensitive. Although I show that no words Matter to me.  But Inside I burn.
I got my dads feature.
I was brown skinned and very skinny like stick.
But my brother was totally opposite he was fair and medium body. Thats only because he got my moms feature.
I was always jealous of him
Who wouldn't.  Even though I was born first I didn't get so much love that he got.

My mom got married at the age of fourteen. She gave birth to me at age eighteen.  I was born very small and fragile. My height was just hand size from elbow to tip of finger.
My mom had to go through a lot. But when my brother was born.. He was born healthy white chubby boy.everyone was so fond of him.

But I regret hating him.  I regret being so cruel to him. 😭