Selling My Soul

All I remember was crying. Begging for my heart to leave my body. Then I remember a sweating blackness wrapping me in a cocoon of heat. I remember seeing a red light and then nothing. Once I woke up I looked around. I was in a pitch black place. Nothing looked right. Then I saw a man. His skin was toned lightly red. His hair was silky and jet black. His eyes were soulless and cruel. His smile was pointed. He was striking. I gasped and looked around. Where am I? Who is this strangely red man? Then he spoke answering my questions.

       "You are in my home. I am Lucifer or you know as Satan. This is the palace of darkness. You are here because I heard you wish. I saw that boy leave you for someone better." Lucifer looked at me sympatheticly. "What do you mean?" And as soon as those words left I rembered. "I can give you everything. All you need to do is give me your soul and you can get revenge." His words were sickly sweet. "Just think my dear. He did you and then he left you for that horrible cheerleader girl. He doesn't want you. He never will. He wants hot girls not you." His words made rage boil through me. "Take it. Take my soul and give me power."  As soon as the words left my lips I saw Lucifer smile a pointy smile and he sauntered towards me. Then he reached a hand in my direction and touched my chest right where my heart was. Then all I knew was pain. All I could think of was pain.

     When I woke up I knew automatically what happened. I just didn't know where I was. I sat up seeing white walls and a heart monitor. I threw my legs over the cotton bed. Once my feet hit the floor I felt different. My body felt hollow and I didn't feel like me. I didn't feel whole. I opened the door and saw nurses. A dark skinned nurse came up to me. She looked straight into my eyes and I knew she was with Lucifer. "Good luck Alexis. If you don't end up killing him then your power will be taken away and you will have your soul back." Then the dark skinned lady smiled her teeth looking like needles and she disappeared. I stared in shock at the place where she stood five seconds ago. Then I saw a another nurse walking up to me. "Sweetie your parents are on their way and will pick yo up. You don't have a concussion." I was confused. Concussion? How would I have gotten a concussion if I was- oh. Clever demon. I was in a 'car accident'. Then I see my mom and dad coming in and I get in the car.