Getting Even with my Nemesis

The first thing I notice is that I appear gorgeous. I look like myself but i don't. My features have been defined and more radiant. The second thing I notice is that when I wish something it happens. And the third thing. Well Lucifer can talk in my head. Which actually kind of freaked me out in the beginning. But hatred burned through my body and I wasn't freaked out for more than two minutes. Lucifer tells me what to do and where to go. I have to go to Arizona. That's where my nemesis is.  So I get onto my computer and look up how long it takes to get there. Only 33 hours. I can do this. I get into my car then realize. I can just transport there. I hear Lucifer in my head telling me how stupid I am. Then I think. I think of Arizona and where she is. My nemesis Ashley. I will kill her and Hale. 

      It takes seconds for me to get to Arizona. I appear at a high school. Oh great. I ave to go to school in order to find her. I start on my way up and a body hits me. "Oh crap! I'm so sorry are you okay?!" I see a hand reach down and that hand is attached to something so beautiful. It's a boy. He has pale skin and hair white as snow. His features were sharp. His eyes were a grass green. Strange really strange. Never had I seen such a combination of mixes. I grabbed his hand and his eyebrows knit together. "Your really warm" he said observing. I raised an eyebrow. "I think the word your looking for is hot." I let go of his hand. Then I almost fell again. Jeez why was I acting like this. Then the boy helped me back up. I felt an electric current go through me. I froze and looked into his strange eyes. Then I heard Lucifer telling me to let go and to get inside the school as fast as I could. So I ripped my hand from his and the spark/ current was gone.

    I ran inside the school and into the girls locker rooms. What the hell was that Alexis?! Who was that boy?  I shrugged not really caring. All I could think about was his green eyes and his soft looking lips. Focus Alexis we can have no distractions. We are here for one thing and that is to kill those traitors of yours. You sold your soul to me for this and now you have to do it or you will be powerless and I changed my mind. I get to keep your soul  and your power. My mouth opened in shock and I nodded. I will succeed or I'll die trying.