Finding Ashley and Getting Even

I look around the classroom and instantly see Ashley's long blonde hair. All I can see is red. Patience Alexis. We'll get our chance. Just wait my dear.   I see Ashley laugh then she turns her head. We meet eyes and she has a smile on her face. She starts walking towards me and I feel my hands clench into fists. "Hi! I'm Ashley. Are you a new student?" I nod unable to be awed. How can she not recognize me? I still somewhat look the same. "Yeah hi. I'm Alexis uh Black." Ashley studied me for a few minuets. "You look really familiar." I force a smile and look her in the eyes. "I guess I have one of those faces." Ashley nods and the bell rings. Hell Ashley is so fake. Then I see the boy come in the room. The one who ran into me. I freeze as soon as I see him. Then his eyes slide to mine and I look away. I hope he doesn't sit next to me. He starts in his way over and sits next to me. Can I wish him away Lucifer?  No. Let him come closer. He is diffent from these mortal humans. I nod. "Hi I'm Cole." I smile. "I'm Alexis. You can call me Lexi."

Me and Cole somehow have the exact same schedule. I was thrilled and nervous. But I shouldn't have been. As I walked into the lunchroom with Cole people looked our way ad whispered. I could tell Cole was one of those popular hot boys. I sighed. Leave it to me to think the popular boy is hot. I wonder why he isn't rude. Or why he doesn't have a girlfriend. I think Alexis that he is an angel. I gasp in shock of what he could be. Be careful Alexis. I nod my head. But what could this boy possibly do to me? How could this angel affect me and my revenge? As long as it doesn't find out I will be fine. Right? Let's hope so.

     As the day ends Cole comes up to me. "Hey you wanna go and get dinner sometime?" I shake my head. "Uh I can't sorry Cole." And with that I quickly walk behind the school. I think of home and in seconds I'm there. I don't see my mom or dad. They must still be at work. They rarely ever  come home, which leads me to do whatever I want whenever I want. That's how I met Hale. I had thrown a party and he went. We met and started talking. Then we dated and we had sex for the first time and then he left. He left me because the day right after I saw him making out with Ashley. And Ashley had known I loved him. Then she went right ahead and had sex with him. And then they left together. God I felt so stupid. Then he had the nerve to come back to my house. Which I refused to let him in and listen. He tried talking to me for a week then he left. That's how it is with every boy I had dated. But Hale had succeeded in taking my virginity and left. But now he was going to pay for what he did.