FLAIR ACADEMY

( Forgot To Post This, So I'm Gonna Post It Now And Place It First )

Flair Academy Is The Number One Performing Arts School In The Country. People From All Over The Globe Apply Here And Beg To Attend To Display Their Talents.

Only The Best Of The Best Is  Here.

Unlike Other Performing Arts Schools, Flair Academy Isn't Subjected To Just One Or Two Talents. It Varies From Singing To Dancing, To Photography, To Art, To Sports, To Fashion Designing, To Computer Tech, To Production And Etc.

Name A School Better.

Depending On How Well Of A Student You Are And How Well You Perform Your Skills Will Determine Whether Or Not A Scout, Mogul, And Etc. Wants You.

In This Story, You Will See What's It's Like For A Newcomer, Kehlani Redd, To Manage A Girl Group Of Five. Not Only Manage Them But Also Compete Against Other Groups In Order To Win The Ticket To Stardom And Fame.

In This Story You Will Also See The Lives Of The Students Who Attend And What They Go Through.

Not Everyone Started At The Top But With Flair Academy, It's A Guarantee No One Will Be Near The Bottom.

This Book Will Contain Vulgar Language, Sexual Scenes, And Etc. So If You're Not Comfortable With That I Suggest You Click Off This Book.

For Those Who Wish To Continue, I Hope You Enjoy This Book.

∆∆∆∆∆∆

Oh Yeah!!!
Please Don't Plagiarize Anything. PUH-LEASE!
Because I Am Petty.
I'll Confront You, Expose You Then Report Your Book.
And I Know Some Other Wattpaders That'll Ride For Me And Do The Same. 😝

FLAIR ACADEMY
Copywright ®
@IndyyB
All Rights Reserved