III

The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. - B.B King

•°•

After A Good Night Of Bonding At Golden Corral, The Girls Went Home And Rested.

It Was Now The Next Morning, Another Day At Flair Academy. Anything Was Bound To Go Down.

Jazzmyn Walked Through The House Banging On Doors. "C'mon Hurry Y'all Butts Up. We Have To Be In Class In Less Than 15 Minutes."

Jazzmyn Found It Irritating That She Had To Play The Big Sister Of Four Girls, But She Was The Big Sister Of Six At Home So This Was Nothing New To Her. She Just Wanted To Get To Class, On Time So That Kehlani Wouldn't Spazz On Them.

Briana Didn't Mean To Take Long But She Kinda Overslept Due To Her And August Texting All Night. Briana Was Really Feeling August's Vibe, But She Wasn't Gonna Fall For Him Just Because Of That. She Needed To Know Him More.

Briana Walked Out Of The Room With Her Red Hair In A Messy Bun. "I'm Ready."

India Was Up For Hours, She Should've Been Ready But She Had To Change Her Outfit Infinity Times. India Was That Girl Who Couldn't Leave Out In Just Anything. "Alright, I'm Ready Ma."

Sena Joined Them In The Hallway With Her Pajamas Still On. Looking At The Time She Knew She Didn't Have The Time To Change, But She Did Have The Time To Handle Her Hygiene.

"Alright Tiff, We're Leaving. We Only Have 10 Minutes." Jazzmyn Said Making Her Way Down The Stairs With The Girls Behind Her.

"Wait Here I Come." Tiffany Yelled From Inside Her Room. She Was Looking For Her Lip Gloss. She Couldn't Leave Without Her Gloss.

Not Listening To Tiffany The Girls Left Anyways And Sped Walked To Class.

Not Even 3 Minutes Later, Tiffany Found Her Gloss.

"Ou, Thank God." She Kissed The Gloss Then Held It Up To The Sky Before Applying Some To Her Lips. She Opened Her Door, Smiling. "Aye Y'all I'm Read- Wayment.. These Bitches Done Left Me?"

Tiffany Pulled Out Her Phone And Almost Dropped It Seeing She Had 5 Mins Before The First Bell Rang. She Ran Out The Door And Continued To Run All The Way There.

"I Feel Bad For Leaving Tiffany." Briana Admitted Playing With Her Nails. "We Could've Waited."

Sena Shook Her Head. "Nuhuh, We Was Gonna Be Late. And We Can't Afford To Be Late, Were Here Due To An Opportunity If We Mess Up, They Kicking Us Outta Here. Blondie Will Understand."

"Yeah What Sena Said." Jazzmyn Said Nodding. "I'm Not Gonna Let Anyone Or Anything Get In The Way To My Ticket To Stardom. I Got People Depending On Me."

Briana Nodded Understanding Where They Were Coming From But She Still Felt Bad.

India However Zoned Them Out As She Played Around With The Snapchat Filters.

"Ahh, I'm Cute."

With 10 Seconds To Spare, Tiffany Made It To Class Out Of Breath.

Everyone Turned Around And Her Direction And Stared.

"Damn Can I'a Have Mah Face Back?" She Bucked In Her Nola Accent, Breathing Hard.

Sena Started Cracking Up. "This Girl Must Be Flash Daughter?"