Chapter Three

Zayn's POV

I had just asked for a hint and all she gave me was that all us boys knew him.

"But, the only "z" name we all know is...wait."

This has to be a mistake. It's not...It's not me, is it?

"So you caught on, huh?"

"Me?"

"Maybeeeee!"

She stretched out the word as she slowly backed away from me. Where was she going?

Before I had a chance to respond, she turned and ran out the door.

"Wait! You can't just leave after that!"

I ran down the stairs, about five steps behind her. She was headed for the door.

"Liam! Block her!"

"What?"

"Door!"

"What does that mean?"

I heard a sigh and saw Dani make a dash for the door. In the split second that Stage paused to turn, I grabbed her around the waist to stop her. I thought she would be mad, or upset or something like that. Instead she just collapsed into my arms laughing. What?

"I'm sorry!"

"Stage, why would you be sorry?"

"Because that was mean! I shouldn't have run, but your face was priceless!"

I thought back to how surprised I was. I guess I would have looked pretty funny. I started laughing with her.

Once I stopped laughing, I looked up to see Dani smirking at me and Liam smiling at Stage. Did they know something I didn't?

"What are you looking at?" Then I remembered why we were laughing. I turned to Stage.

"Did you mean it?"

She stopped laughing and looked up at me. I never noticed how green her eyes were. I knew they were hazel, but I always thought they had more brown than anything.

"What do you think?" She smirked right before leaning in. I didn't even have to think twice before closing the distance.

Anistaja's POV

It was a simple kiss. Nice and gentle. Unfortunately, it was cut short.

"Hey gu-WHAT THE HELL!"

_______________________________________________

Sorry its short, I usually find the best places to stop when its short, but tell you what! If I get at least one comment/vote by 3pm (its 12:16pm now [Eastern Time Zone]), then I will update the next part today!