Chapter 2: Ocean Saves the Day! (Really, she annoys the heck out of me)

The next morning, I woke to a hot breath on my face. I opened my eyes and yelled, "AGH! Who are you and how did you get into my room?!" I was looking into the face of a girl with light blue eyes and teal hair. "Anna let me in," she replied calmly.

"How do you know my sister? Are you one of her friends?" I asked.

"No. She told me her name. By the way, I'm Ocean." I thought it was a cute name, but I didn't say anything. "OH! I forgot why I'm here. If you want to find your parents, you have to come with me," she added.

At first, I hesitated. I didn't know if I could trust her. She could have been the one who took my parents! "Don't worry. You can trust me," she said, reading my mind. "Oh, and if you what to get a good one, wear your favorite color shirt, your second favorite color shirt, and your favorite color headband or something else that goes in or on your hair. And they have to have no pictures or logos. Except your pants." She held up her leg for me to see. One leg had beautiful shells along the side. "Then you'll get a cool design on yours."

"My what?" I asked. "You'll see." I put on my favorite teal pants, my purple shirt, and my favorite hot pink headband. My pants had a pattern of hot pink shells and purple flowers zig-zaging along my right leg. "Do the same for your brother and sister." Ocean said.

For Anna, I put her in her favorite purple pants with pink stars, her favorite blue shirt, and her aquamarine headband. I put Andy in his best green pants with blue dinosaurs, his fave blue shirt, and a green hat. I knew he would never take it off. He LOVES it.

"You guys ready?" Ocean asked.

"We're ready. Where are we going and how are we going to get there?" I replied.