Act 3: Rei - Sailor Mars

Queen Beryl: Jadeite! You have already failed twice! There will be consequences!

Jadeite: I'm very sorry....

Nephrite: well the monsters you create are just clay dolls, aren't they? Of course they will be weak.... Queen Beryl... allow me, Nephrite, your loyal general, to succeed where Jadeite has failed.... I can gather more energy for our Great Ruler... and do it more efficiently... and I will get my hands on the Legendary Silver Crystal you can be certain of that...

Zoisite: certain? Are you sure? What if those Sailor Guardians show up again?

Jadeite: Zoisite....

Zoisite: for all we know... they may be after the Legendary Silver Crystal as well...

Jadeite: Queen Beryl, if I may be so bold to ask... what exactly is this Legendary Silver Crystal? Why is it so important?

Queen Beryl: The Legendary Silver Crystal is a stone that is the source of all energy... I have been told it has unfathomable, limitless power... and that the one who wields it will become the ruler of the entire universe... but for now... do not worry about it... our priority is to rid ourselves of those who would interfere... I will give you one last chance Jadeite...

Jadeite: yes my Queen! I will go myself and eliminate the Sailor Guardians... no matter what...

~at a shrine~

Rei: it's coming... something's coming... I can sense it.... something evil is about to unleash chaos on our world......

~time skip~

Mii: today was fun Rei! Can I come back again tomorrow?

Rei: sure... get home safe now, Mii... Be careful...

Mii: I will! Bye! *goes home*

~time skip to tomorrow, at school~

Kuri: have you guys heard the latest rumor? About the Demon Bus?

Yumiko: ya! I heard it's the bus that runs through Sendaizaka!

Naru: Demon Bus? What's that?

Umino: how could you not know? They say the bus that goes through Sendaizkaue at 6:00PM sharp is cursed! Anyone riding it disappears never to return!

Kuri: they say the bus driver is Death himself...

Umino: and the final destination is Hell!

Naru: knock it off guys! Your scaring me!

Luna: wow... kids really do love to gossip, don't they... *gets on Arielle's back* Hey Arielle... wake up! Come on get up... we are supposed to meet Ami after school...

Arielle: but I'm so sleepy...

Luna: even if we are meeting at the arcade?

Arielle: at the arcade.... ok!

~time skip at the arcade~

Ami: I still can't wrap my head around it... Arielle and I are both real Sailor Guardians?

Luna: well it's still brand new to you... I'm sure you'll get used to it soon...

Ami: Luna... what happens now? What so we do next?

Luna: we have two missions, to find and protect our Princess as well as the Legendary Silver Crystal...

Arielle: *finishes a level* Alright! I beat level 2!

Ami: so that's our mission? Find a Princess... and a Crystal?

Arielle: *grabs the prize from the game*