Dear Diary

Dear Diary

         I'm still shook about being one of them. I don't know I'm ever going to get out of this pig pen. Ugh this sucks. And the marking is starting to burn badly. It is starting to get red but I don't know what to do about it maybe one of them can tell me what is happening. I think I'm going to ask one of the girls I room with. I'll be right back. Okay I just asked one of them and they said that it was fine but if it gets worse then something is wrong. She said it happens to every one when the get there marking. Ya right they all look fine I fought that something happened to them. They are probably just trying to kill me and Poisson me. I need to get out of here as soon as posibul and get to a doctor. I wonder what my parents are doing right now. Do they miss me? Do they even care that I'm gone? I wish that I could just go home. I miss them a lot. Especially kaelin. She is probably worried sick about me right now. I feel bad. Someone is coming I think it's Terry. He is the one that took me and the reason why I'm here. He is comming I can feel it. I'll be right back.he said that it's time for a mission and I have no choice but to go. Well I guess I will see you tonight... omg my flipping back hurts like crazy. We ended up getting in to A fight and I fell. A lot of people where there and they ran right over top of me. Terry ended up helping me up. Probably because he wouldn't be responsible for me getting hurt. I don't think he even cares about me. I'm in a lot of pain so I think I'm going to try and go to bed. Goodnight.

            ❤Stella❤