First day out

Maya's POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my cell but of course the guard just had to come and wake me up.
"Get the hell up!" The guard yelled at me,he must be knew because everyone and I mean EVERYONE knew not to wake me up unless they see pigs fly and only that because I would totally want to see that.
"Are you new or something because I know any one of those guards over there would definitely not wake me up." I practically yelled at him poor dude looked like he was about to shit his pants.
Just then my usual guard came over and said "nice job Ben but next time you should listen to me even if she is getting out today you should never wake up Maya Hart.
Oh my god I am getting out today I am so excited I have been in this hell hole for a year.
"Get you ass out of bed Hart I know you heard what I said and you mom is here to pick you up"
My mother I thought she would not even show up but I guess I was wrong.

Riley POV
Omg I am so excited Maya is getting out today and Lucas Farkle and I are all waiting at my house to see her she should be here any minute now. Just then the door bell rung and then Maya and her mom just walked in because they knew none of use would get it because we were all to excited to tell her the good new we and by we I mean Lucas,farkle, and my dad we're all going on a camping trip in Maine and I convinced him to take Maya with us. I know she will be so excited. We leave this weekend and will be staying at a camp site we're there is no cell phone crevice. I mean what kind of place does not have cell phone service I know i am sending mixed messages but I mean I am so excited just a little scared.
By the way farkle and I are know a couple.

Maya POV
Just as I walk through the door I hear Riley screamer "I am so happy to see you Maya it has been so long and I have so much to tell you..." I didn't really listen to the rest and just hugged her but what I did hear is something about a camping trip to Maine which sounds awesome and everything but I will need to asks my mom and probation officer but I think they will be ok with it. Also I feel as though i need to make some better connections with them i have felt really left out the past few times I have seen them. I missed them so much.