Camping trip part 1

Maya POV
"We leave tomorrow," Riley said "so you better go home and get some rest then pack because someone wants to leave early" Riley warned and pointed at her dad.

On the phone with her porral officer.
"Yes I know that I am not allowed out of the state," Maya said angerly 
"You may go if and only if someone is with you at all time that means not sleeping by your self either"
"Yes, I understand that and thank you so much, "I said as I put the last article of clothing on my duffle. I next said goodbye to my mom and got on the subway and look at the time. It is currently 6:00 in the morning. I don't so how anyone could be up this early but the subway station is already packed. Don't get me wrong I am still excited to go just not this early. But I mean who would be. 

At the Matthews apartment
Riley's POV
Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see Maya again even though it has been a matter of hours I still can't wait. It's so exciting I missed her so much when she was away that I don't ever want to be away from her.

At the cabin
Common POV
"Okay, does everyone understand guys in the first 2 rooms and girls in the other 2." Mr. Matthews tells everyone.
"Got it," we all say in unison and head off to our rooms. Which I might add was a little creepy. 
In the boy room:
"Farkle what room do you want?" Lucas asked Farkle.
"I'll take the fist if you want the second? We should also go unpack."
I wonder what the girls are doing right now? Lucas wondered.

Girls POV 

"Maya which room do you want" asked Riley