Max x Reader (What Is This Feeling?)

Max's POV

     There's this girl, she makes me feel weird. I want to hold her and kiss her. I think I'm in love with her. She has soft (Short/Long) H/c hair and sparkling E/C eyes. But lately, her eyes have been dull. She hasn't been speaking to anyone but me and Nikki. I'm worried about her. She used to be so happy. Now she seems so sad. How can I make her happy?

Your POV

    She broke up with me. Why? What did I do wrong? I began to sob holding my pillow. I miss her. I loved her. Max walked into our tent. He gasped at my skinny body. "Have you not been eating for the past month!?", He shouted. I flinched and nodded yes. He grabbed his hair and stomped around the tent angerly. "WHY!? WHy. why...", He said tears brimming in his eyes. " Max...", I whimpered and stood up. "No! Stay sitting down. I'll get you some food and you will eat it." He shouted before everything went black.

Max's POV

    She past out. I ran to her crying. "DAVID!!! GWEN!!!", I yelled. They rushed over and saw y/n. Gwen gasped and David was crying. Gwen grabbed Y/N and ran out of the tent.

~TIME SKIP~

    I sat in the ER waiting room crying. "Max you can come in. She's waking up. Her mom hasn't shown up either.", Gwen said. I ran into her room. she sat up and smiled at me. "Max", She whispered. I ran and kissed her. "I love you too."

End~