mysterious love story

As always I woke up eagerly to see how I look. Because every day there will be a new me "BY LOOKS". Everything would be very familiar to me, like the people, surroundings. Only unfamiliar part or the person would be myself to myself and others.

In the beginning I was so confused, hesitated to go out, terrified by my life. But as days progressed, I got used to it and started admiring the secret power I have got.

This enthusiasm declined as I met a girl, Olive. A random meeting made us meet. We both met in a grocery store and her beautiful smiling face made me smile at her. By the time we were out of the store, we were friends.

Everyday I used to see her, her smile used to never change. But I'm afraid to say I like her. I used to make up new stories to meet her as I will not look same.

Even though I look different each day, she treated me as if she knew me from before. I was happy for that, at the same time worried.

Days were going on, but there was no change in us. We became best friends from strangers.

I was confused!!

I doubted, Is that only I can see different me everyday? Or even others?

But people don't recognize me at all, except Olive.

It was very strange.

I wanted to know the truth, in that case, even say the truth to Olive.
I liked her, and wanted to marry her.

The day has come.
Olive proposed me. But did she know that I change everyday? Did she not notice it??

I asked her, don't you find any change in me everyday?

She had a confused expression.

"Why are you asking that?" She enquired.

Okay! I'll be honest with you, everyday I wake up as a different person but with same memories.

"What? How is that possible? But why didn't I not notice the change?" She questioned.

Okay! I asked her to describe me. She didn't describe me by my physical appearance. But rather described me by the way I think.

I then understood. She forgets the faces and remembers only the memories and thoughts.

I now understood the meaning of the sentence. "God destines two perfect people (perfect for eachother) to suit eachother."

A/N
This is the only possibility I felt I had😁😋. Just a bizzare imagination. Hope you all will like it.

Because, you love 'love stories'.
Happy birthday Nish❤️❤️💖

Nisha2906