Episode 7: Friday Night Fights

Luna's POV

I looked around the class and noticed how Hunter wasn't in it yet and the bell already rang. My head shuffled back in fourth when I was interrupted by someone with blonde hair and a nice smile, Blake.
"Looking for hunter?" He asked while looking at me
"Uh yeah um..." I began to stutter.
"Don't worry, he's fine, probably more then fine cause Incase you didn't notice someone else isn't here either." He smirked at me and walked to his seat behind me. I began to look around and try to find who else was when once again I was interrupted by a gentler voice.
"It's jordyn, jordyns not here." I looked next to me noticing sig was right next to me.
"Since when are you in this class?!?" I looked her in surprise.
"Luna, it's been 3 days since you've been in this class. I've always been here... wow guess I'm really that invisible" she began to laugh at herself. Now I feel mean
"Sorry... um anyways where do u think they are?" I asked her leaning towards her desk.
"Probably making out in a janitors closet." Then laughing at herself once again.
I laughed as well but my thoughts began to drown me in what they were doing and how uneasy I was about it.

Marks POV
I made my way in to class when I noticed Jacob sitting alone in the corner. I quickly sat next to him and said hi. He then rolled his eyes got his stuff and walked out of the classroom. Wow, looks like 2 days ago was nothing. I followed him quickly and tried to catch up with him in the Hall.
"You know why do u do that??" I asked him stopping in my tracks, him as well.
"What are you talking about?" He asked turning around back at me.
"I mean for someone who shitted on Loren the other day for being popular and not speaking to us in school, you seem to do that a lot yourself."
"Because..." he started to mention when Loren cane walking by with one girl on her left with brown hair and green eyes and another smaller girl with light brown hair on the other side of her. I smiled and waved at her when all I got was a head nod. What the fuck? Then one of the girls comes up to me.
"Please" She said smiling and walking off.
I looked at Loren as they kept walking and back at Jacob
"Because, I'm not an idiot and I can actually open up my eyes to reality." He said laughing almost enjoying my pain. He started to walk away when I abruptly blurred out
"Dick!" He then stopped immediately  turned around almost proudly.
"You kiss your mother with that mouth!" He said taunting me. Anger filled me even more as I ran up to him and grabbed his shirt throwing him against the lockers. We stayed still for a bit looking in to each others eyes when he pushed me off of him. I then pushed back and it escalated very quickly people began to notice and started to chant. I swung at him punching him in the face then he kicked me off of him punching me two times in the face. Loren quickly ran over to us trying to pull us apart but of course the other girl tried to stop her
"Come on Loren let them fight." She said to her.
"No! What the hell is wrong with you!" She said still trying to get us apart.
"Well I'm just looking for some more drama, the last thing to come was you hitting it off with them by the Reservoir and stripping for them." She started to laugh everyone started to surround us. Loren's face became red.
"Lexi why do you always have to be a stuck up bitch" Loren said putting her hands on her hips finally stopping at attempting us to stop.
"Call me a bitch one more time" Lexi then stepped up to her. Loren hesitated for awhile when the words finally slipped out.
"Bitch" She said. Lexi then bitchslapped her right across the face and grabbed Loren's hair, throwing her down. The hallway was now up-roaring with the words of fight filling the halls. I punched Jacob again then he punched me back. Loren slapped Lexi across the face and Lexi then punched Loren's lip in. Luna then emerged from the crowd trying to pull me off of Jacob
"Mark what the hell are you doing?!" A blonde haired boy then followed her picking me up fully and pushing himself in between me and Jacob as Luna and this other girl with glasses separates the girls. Eventually a teacher made its way through the crowd completely breaking us all up.
"All if you in the office now!" He yelled pointing us the direction to the office.
"Get to class! Or I'll send you all down!" He then yelled at the crowd making them scatter.

Luna's POV
"What the hell mark?!" I yelled while in the office with the rest of us.
"Sorry I just got mad!" He yelled back
"What was it! I hope it wasn't over this stupid girl!" Then pointing at that Loren girl across the room she looked back at me with a dirty look"no offense" I then slipped in.
"Please if any girl is being fought over, it'll be me" a then snobby girl said across the room.
"You know for a girl who just go her lip busted you don't shut up" Loren then said to her.
"Oh please, my lip is perfectly fine, couldn't say the same for you!" She then replied.
"Well maybe I can change that!" Loren then stood up, the girl then following. The door abruptly opened causing everyone to sit back down except the girl.
"Lexi Jayde?" The principal then asked her.
"Yeah?" She said looking at him in confusion. He then opened the door more holding out his arm indicating for her to come in. He called us in one by one giving us each a weeks worth of detention. Great.