Chapter 4: Chase's Perspective

THE END OF THE DAY

Another long shitty day at school. I meet up with Jade and that pathetic excuse for a boy Dylan. We start walking down the sidewalk and down to Jade's house, 36201 Rose Street. Jade unlocks the door with her Powerpuff girls key. Blossom. I know, being the tough jock that I am, you wouldn't think I know about the Powerpuff Girls. Jade loves them. Sometimes she just won't stop talking about them and singing the closing song and playing the theme song on her piano. Her parents are in the kitchen making some type of pasta and Oreo cheesecake for dessert. Jade, Dylan, and I walk up to Jade's room. Blue walls, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup on the ceiling.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Jade asks.

"Ummm... how about we play video ga-," Dylan starts.

"Lets watch a movie," I interupt.

"Well okay. What movie should we watch Dylan?" she asks.

"Your favorite," he replies.

"Ohh Scream 4," I say.

"That's not my favorite," Jade says.

"Romeo & Juliet," Dylan said.

"Where did you get Scream 4 from?", Jade asks.

"It's my mom's favorite. Just a little mix up," I say smiling.

That was a complete lie. Scream 4 was Kendall's favorite movie. I have to get my girls' information untangled.

Dylan put in the movie and we all sat down on Jade's Buttercup rug. Jade's sitting up in between my legs while Dylan is on his stomach next to us. About an hour into the movie my phone starts to ring in my pocket. I checked the Caller ID and it said "Unknown Number".

"If you'll excuse me," I say walking out of the room.

"Chase?" the unknown caller said.

"Kendall?"

"Hey".

"I told you not to call me...ever".

"I know but this is important. Can you come over?"

"I'm with Jade right now".

"Chase! This is really important. Pleas".

"Okay. I'm coming. But your house better be on fire, you're being abducted, you're being raped, or you're bleeding internally from the way you're trying to drag my down to your house".

And with that, I hung up. I walk back into Jade's room and start putting on my varsity jacket and Converse.

"Where are you going?" Jade asks getting up.

"My mom said I have to come home."

"Why?"

"She didn't say".

"Do you really have to go? Romeo and Juliet just got to the church and they're about to get married. Please?"

"I have to go. I'll make it up to you. I love you."

"I love you more".

I wrap my arm around her waist and bend down slightly to kiss her on her pink lips. I walk out the room, down the stairs and out the door. It took about 2 minutes to get to Kendall's house considering she lives 6 houses down. I walk through the door using the key she gave me and ran to her room. (Her parents aren't home)

"What was so important that you had to drag me all the way down here?"

She hands me something wrapped up in paper towel and I unwrapped it. It was 4 preganancy tests that all read positive. I look up at her almost about to faint.

"You're pregnant?!"

"Obviously dumbass."