1

In a time of brief peace two concubines would spend time together and let thair children play, Yan Da was the older one and was enamored with the small prince Ying Kong Shi.
They would play as the woman spoke, lotus was close to the fire tribe woman and saw Yan Da as a daughter and the girl had no problem staying with lotus, she would happily fall asleep so long as Shi was there.
However with the two kings becoming more agressive to one another making meeting between the two tribes impossible.
Lotus watched how Ying Kong Shi became withdrawn and the only one he ceared about apart from Lotus herself was his older brother Ka Suo.
The woman didnt like how lonly he was making himself.
Years passed and he became a man strong and pround, stronger than even his brother.
However since than he had become cold towards everyone.

Yan Da stood amoungst twenty of her best troops including her generals, all laid at her feet defeated.
Her father didnt look disapointed however he didnt look impressed eather, he looked at her like she didnt matter, like nothing she did would affect him.
She glared at her brothers who snickered, she just wanted to be acknowledged just once.
She frowned when her father declaired that they would be attacking the ice tribe, she went to sharpen her blades and tack up her horse a black freshen named hades.
The army marched at a reasonable pace yet Yan Da ever the adventurer cantered ahead with the scouts.
She couldnt respect her father as a warrior, he stayed with his carrage and ate and drank wine he was powerful however from what she had seen all her life that was all and now she was starting to notice that compaired to her he was weak, she now knew why he didnt encourage her but didnt shy away from useing her.
The woman watched as the ice kingdoms ushual patrol walked passed unaware and complacent.
Yan Da and her men strike taking out the group, she knew soon the army would be spotted, she really wanted to sneak forward and kill thair warriors unprepared however her father wanted a big showy battle,Yan Da scoffed.
There was no room for logic with that man.
When she heard the ice tribes signal of an army aproaching Yan Da signaled her group to fall back.
The armies clashed quite quickly and Yan da found herself facing two royals, she smirked this was fun, finnaly a challange.
Ying Kong shi ran through another fire prince, just how manny did the man have?
He turned to find the next enemy when he saw a beautiful woman fighting fiercely making his older brother and his sister in law struggle, he couldnt take his eyes away from her, he walked towards her like a man possessed mercilessly cutting down any enemy that dared jump before him.