2

The ice prince and his wife faced Yan Da however suddenly they found themselves thrown away and looked to find Ying Kong Shi youngest prince who was adopted by the king because he was the son of his concubine, Shi advanved towards her.
Their swords clashed and they fought, moving as one nothing else registered and they would strike at any who approached.
It was wonderful to see, red and blue fire clashed just as much as blades making purple sparks occasionally.
Lotus ran down the steps and stopped in her tracks, eyes wide taking in the scene, Ying Kong shi looked alive and thriving.
She hadnt seen him that intent on somthing since he was a child, whats more is she knew this woman, she resembled her old friend yet bore all yan da's essence from when she was young.
Yan da was smirking this fight was exhilarating more than once she felt thair bodys press heating her skin.
Ying kong shi grew more positive the more they fought.
He wanted this woman, he felt possessive from the moment he laid eyes on her he was drawn to her like no other and he could feel her aganst him as they clashed and he knew no matter how the battle went he would have her.

When the fire tribe retreat was sounded yan da frowned and turned to see Ying kong shi's gaze darkened, the king was trying to take her away from him.
He gritted his teeth and when she started to run her persued.
Lotus looked worried as he followed yan da, would he join flame to be with her?