2

She literally dragged Ying Kong shi to her room where once she cought her breath she took in the strange changes he looked fire tribe how would she stop her father killing the man she pouted and as she looked she bumped into an idea and used her fire to get the size of his face before running to the metle worker.
She was soon presented with a gold mask.
Arriving back she tested it and smiled patting herself on the back once she finished grinning like an idiot she once again looked at his face.
She blushed as a thought crossed her mind, checking to be sure he was indeed asleep she gently brushed her lips aganst his and when she pulled away her fingers cane to touch her lips.
"You drive me crazy one minute you are interested and the next you push me away painfully at times"
She pouted but happily stayed by his side holding his hand.

The man woke to find a beautiful woman asleep on him, he ran his fingers through her silky locks and his eyes narrowed, this woman whoever she was drew him to her, he would claim her heart and than her body.
His red eyes took in every detail including that he was infact in her bed, he took a deep breath in.
Yes she woukd do and would make a real nice wife indeed and repopulate his clan.
He frowned his clan?
Where did he get the notion he wondered.
His eyes sparked and he just knew he was the last of his tribe.
Yes claim her he will and noone shall get in his way.

Yan Da woke with a start to Ying Kong Shi watching her.
"Shi what happened?"
The man blinked, that wasnt his name he snorted.
"Well if i am here shall you give me a new name one that wont stand out?"
Yan da thought long and hard.
"Li Tian jin, was the name of an old general that will work, oh here"
She handed him a well made gold mask.
"To you know hide your identity"
The man now Li Tian Jin smirked oh yes she was a keeper indeed.