1 cheer up buddy

So this is a scenario I made in my sick brain so yEaH

DD had been home a lot lately. It's usual for him to do that, but something seemed a little off. He was tired all the time and barely ate. Julian, his room mate had gotten extremely worried about his health and decided to take him out to eat.

"DD wake up. It's 11am." Julian cooed, shuffling DD woke up at rubbed his eyes. "What? I'm sleeping..." DD mumbled. Julian pulled the blanket off of him, revealing his slim body. He was in his mega man pj's and his eyes well half lidded. "Get dressed were going to the city." Julian said walking to his room to get ready. "But I don't want to, besides I don't have money to go anywhere." DD protested.

"Shhh don't be silly it will be fun! I'll pay for you, we're going to a cafe." Julian retorted. His excitement changed DD's mind, he wanted nothing more than Julian to be happy. "Ok but please don't buy anything too expensive for me." DD said giving up and allowing things to happen. "Don't worry about the money!". With that being said Julian left the room and got dressed, he wore a pink short sleeve and a denim jacket on top with various patches and pins, including a gay pride flag and pretty flowers. Julian waited for DD to finish up and soon enough he was out. His outfit was black jeans along with a cat us green sweater and a white shirt underneath, with the white collar poking out. "You look nice." Julian complemented. DD's face flushed red and he said thank you under his breath. They exited the apartment and walked downstairs. They got in Julian's car and drove off. They lived in the city so the drive to the cafe wouldn't take too long.

They pulled up at a small cafe on the corner. It was small and humble but there were a lot of people seated around drinking coffee and tea. "Here we are." Julian mumbled to himself, walking towards the entrance. "It's cute." DD stated. They waited in a booth close to a window. DD looked out the window, seeing people on bikes, children, cars and beautiful plants scattered around. He then fixated his eyes back at the tables menu. He skimmed through the small black booklet and something caught his eye. It was a chocolate cupcake, but then he saw the price. $8!?. Way too expensive! Just for a small cupcake. Julian must have noticed him looking at the specific thing. "Chocolate cupcake huh? I'll get that." Julian said. DD's head shot up. "No, no, no it's too expensive!" He protested.

"I said don't worry about the money"

"Cmon I can get something cheaper!"

"Please DD i want to get it for you..."

DD stared at him with a somewhat worried expression.

"Please?"

There was a silent pause.

"Fine." DD replied.

Julian walked up to the counter and ordered some food and the expensive cupcake. As Julian was ordering he looked at the guy serving him. He was pretty cute...

"Sir? Are you ok?" The man asked Julian.

Dang it he was daydreaming.

"Ah-ah yes can I get the small classic pizza the chocolate cupcake and two coffees please." He asked.

"Sure." He replied putting the prices through a calculator. As he was doing this Julian asked what his name was.

"Chris."

"That's a nice name."

"Hey, dude are you gay?" he asked Julian

This made Julian embarrassed. He noticed the pride flag patch on his jacket. "Oh uh yeah..." He said awkwardly.

"Cool me too, I have a boyfriend." Chris said

That shocked Julian, since this small city he lived in was pretty homophobic and it was really hard to find anyone like him. Julian walked back to the booth. DD was drawing in his sketchbook. "Whatcha drawing?" Julian asked. DD noticed this and put his hands over the page. "Uhhh nothing just character designs..." He replied.

"Can I see it?"

"No."

"Why?"

"It's personal."

Once they got there order DD didn't expect to get anything more that cupcake, but it looks like Julian bought more than he expected. " aw jeez Julian, thanks a bunch dude, you didn't have to do this." DD thanked him.

"No it's fine, look, I'm worried about you. You haven't been coming out and you've been eating less than usual. Is there anything you wanted to tell me?" Julian asked."No I'm fine, really." DD replied. Julian pushed it aside, he's probably just overthinking. He took a slice of the pizza he ordered and ate. He looked at DD he was eating his cupcake with a small smile on his adorable face.When they finished they tipped Chris and drove home. Midway through the drive home, DD thanked Julian for what he did today.

After spending some time in the city (like three hours or some shit idfk)

"Ahh it feels nice to be home." DD sighed dropping to the couch. Julian giggled at his remark. "So what do you wanna do now DD?" Julian asked. It took DD a while to think about what he was going to do. Than it hit him, he needed to finish his project he had been working on. "I've gotta work on a project, do you got anything to do?" DD stated.

"Nah."

"Oh, ok I'll be in my room."

"Ok."

With that they left each other and did what they needed to do. Julian stayed up watching movies and cleaning up the place. He went to check up on DD, but he was asleep, face in desk and all. It was a cute sight. Julian walked up to him and gently lifted him up to put him to bed, while doing so he noticed how light he was. Almost too light... He erased all suspicions and put him to bed kissing his forehead. He than realised what he had done and prayed to God that DD was fully asleep.  

Julian left his room and watched tv for the rest of the after noon.

End chapter.

Ugh I'm tired

I'll try to post some more this week

I should have started earlier I have school in a few days

Fucc

Do ya want some art? 

No ok