A Message For You

There are so many different people around the world.

Merong mayaman pero ang daming problema. Hindi man sa pera pero sa pamilya.

Merong hindi masyadong nakakaangat sa buhay pero masaya. Masaya ang pamilya pero nagkakaroon ng problema sa pera.

Kung titingnan mo ang hirap diba? Kasi kahit san parang walang madali, parang iisipin mo na lang na wag na lang kasi kahit naman alin ang piliin mo mahihirapan ka eh.

When you face the circumstances and problems you always say, "life isn't fair", "it's so unfair", but is there a time, even just a bit of a second, that you think that life is fair?

Is there a time that you thank God for the problems that you are facing?

When you have a problem do you even think of others who have bigger problems that you have?

Life isn't fair because that is what you are thinking, and that is what life you wanted to be.

Life can be fair if you want to think that it is.

Life isn't fair but you can. You can be fair to life, by accepting that it isn't.

Just think of it, rich people have problems and so as the poor, and that is how the world works and that is how it become fair.

The problems that you are facing is the best thing that can happen to your life, because that is something that can teach you and help you go on with life with a better version of yourself, and we should be thankful for that.

Don't think that life is not fair, if it's not you will not be where you are right now.

We people have ups and downs and we should accept it.

We should be thankful not just for the good times but also for the bad ones.

Kung tutuusin nga dapat mas magpasalamat pa tayo sa mga masasamang bagay na nangyari satin eh kasi natuto tayo, ang paghihirap pinagpapasalamat yan hindi pinagmumulan ng panibagong sakit.

Kung nasasaktan ka na, nahihirapan ka na, wag mo ng dagdagan pa.

Try to be happy.

Try to be thankful.

And try to be contented.

Through the good times be happy, enjoy the time while it last, thank God and all the things that help you experience that kind of happiness and especially be contented, be contented with what you have and what you are experiencing because not all the people can experience that kind of happiness.

Through the bad times be happy because you can experience hardship and you learn so many lessons in life because of that, be thankful to the ones who help you throughout everything and never leave your side while you're vulnerable and most of all be contented because when you started to be contented even with all the problems you can be happy and thankful and that is the most important thing that life can give you.

LESSONS that you can treasure.

LESSONS that you can carry throughout your life.

LESSONS that can be your strength when you feel so down.

LESSONS that can make you say that life is fair.

LESSONS that make you realize that yeah, maybe even after all of these there's still light in the darkness.

Don't loose hope, just go on with life and make the most out of it, there will be times that you will be challenged, because  that's life, that's the nature of it, but you can get through it.

Don't think problems as problems, think of it as something great, or should we say, the plot twist of your life, the plot twist of the plans that God had made for you. He has a really great story for you because I'll tell you, he is the greatest writer of all time.

Problems are just the obstacles of a path way full of darkness, and once you face all of that with courage, you will realize that it's all worth it because after a really long journey you will find light at the end of it all.

Don't lose hope, never give up, and strengthen your faith in Him, because that is the most powerful thing that you can have while you are in the process of being great.

Being great does not mean you're in the top, it only means that you successfully done the process, you are now open to improvements, ready to face bigger problems and finally realized that life is fair in any other way.