150 things you didn't know about Ariana grande

Hi loves, I'm a huge ariana grande fan, so I decided to put up some facts about this amazing artist, hope you enjoy! Lots of love xoxo - Pink Sparkles

1: Ariana's favourite fruit is strawberries

2: Ariana's favourite colours are: periwinkle blue, sea-foam green, marshmallow white, and pale pink.

3: Her name was inspired by Princess Oriana from Felix the Cat.

4: Her natural hair colour is brown, but she dyed it to red velvet to play the role of cat valentine in Victorious.

5: She has a big brother named Frankie James Grande. He is also a performer and producer and went on tour with her as one of her dancers.

6: Her fashion idols are Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe.

7: Ariana's favourite cereal is Cocoa Puffs.

8: Her favourite episode of victorious is: Survival of the hottest.

9: Ariana is Allergic to Cats And Banana's

10: She loves hair bows, dolphins, British accents, polka dots.

11: Ariana's favourite movies are romance, comedy, and horror.

12: Her favourite candies are Smarties and Razzles.

13: Ariana's favourite school subject is Science.

14: Ariana's favourite ice-cream flavour is chocolate.

15: Ariana has over 1.4 MILLION followers on twitter and has been named one of the Most Asked Actor Online above Charlie Sheen and Reese Witherspoon. This means, online, people ask Ariana for her favorite trends, music, products, etc. more than any other actor online. She has received over 200 world-wide trending topics for a cash value of $240,000,000 and continues to be one of the most influential people online. She is the 37th most retweeted person on twitter and ranks in the 100% percentile of klout.com's influencers.

16: Ariana shares the same birthday as actress Jennette Mcurdy

17: She currently lives in L.A. Her house is over 100 years old and was previously owned by Francis Ford Coppola, the director of The Godfather.

18: She is hypoglycemic (her blood sugar gets low). As a result, she once ate in class and was put into detention. In the end, her mother took her out of it.

19: Ariana has a dog named coco

20: Ariana's first crush was on Justin Timberlake (she was 3)

Ok loves, that's the first 20 facts about Ariana grande, comment down below with a comment and I'll randomly pick a winner and give them a shoutout in the next chapter! Lots of love, - pink Sparkles xoxo