Do you remember? ~ A Divergent fanfic

INTRO

When the love of his life loses her memory what will Tobias do? Will he find ways to help her remember? Will the memories come back naturally and with no help? Also when Tobias is the only name Beatrice can remember, what will she do to find out why? Will Tris ever get her memory back?

How She lost her memory

Tris' POV~

"yea I'm on my way home now" I say into the phone. I love Tobias but he can be so protective sometimes. I finished initiation about 4 years ago. Tobias and I live together and I'm an initiate Instructor with Tobias. We are mainly known as Six and Four. I walk to the training room to get my promise ring from a cabinet. I am still on the phone with Tobias. I walk into the training room.

"ok see you soon" he finally speaks. I laugh.

"what took you so long to answer" i ask showing the Erudite and Candor inside of me. He sighs. I grab my ring and when i turn around i see two figures. They get closer and I realize they are Peter and a girl named Jade who always hit on Tobias. They come towards me and I drop my phone. Jade shots me in the leg and I scream. I hear my phone starting to beep because the line went dead. Peter grabs my hair and bangs my head into the wall multiple times. The everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ what do you think?