Chapter 1~ Please

Tobias' POV

I pace back and forth worried about the love of my life. "Four calm down" Christina says.

"yea she's strong" Zeke adds. I sigh. They are right she is strong.

"what happened to her?" Lynn asks. I sit down.

"i don't really know I was on the phone with her and she said she was going to the training room. I didn't speak for a while but i answered and she asked me what took me so long to answer. I sighed and thought for a while until i heard a scream and it was Tris'. The line went dead after that." I say. They all gasp.

"Peter" Shauna says. I shrug.

"Jade" Uriah says. I shrug again.

~~~~Page Break~~~~~

30 minutes later

The doctor walks out and we all stand up. "I'm sorry to say she was shoot in the leg also she was hit on the head multiple times that she lost some of her memory" the doctor says.

"can we see her" Will asks.

"yes but remember she may not remember you" the doctor says. We all nod and walk to her room. She looks at us.

"who are you?" She asks. I sigh.

"I'm Four" i say. I zone out as everyone else introduces themselves.

"sorry but i don't remember any of you" she says. I just walk out before i burst into tears. I get out of the hospital and run. I don't where I'm going but I end up in the Chasm. I go to my hiding spot and sit on the same rock we both had our first kiss on. I sigh.

                      Flashback

" i have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren't all that different. All your life you have been training to forget yourself, so when your in danger it becomes your first instinct. I could belong in Abnegation just as easily" I say. She looks at me.

"i left abnegation because i wasn't selfless enough no matter how hard I tried." She says. She is completely selfless because that's when she at her bravest.

"that's not entirely true." I say smiling at her. "that girl who let someone throw knifes at her to spare a friend, who hit my dad with a belt to protect me... That selfless girl that's not you?" I ask. She frowns.

"you've been paying close attention, haven't you?"

"i like to observe people"

"maybe you were cut out for Candor, Four because you're a terrible liar."

"fine i watched you because I like you" i say plainly and focus on her nose, lips, and chin. I look up to her eyes. "and don't call me Four okay? it nice to hear my name again"

"but you're older than I am Tobias." I smile

"yes that whooping two year gap is really insurmountable isn't it."

"I'm not trying to be self-deprecating. I just don't get it I'm younger, I'm not pretty I." I cut her off by laughing. A deep laugh. I touch my lips to her temple.

"don't pretend. You know I'm not. I'm not ugly but I'm certainly not pretty." She says.

"fine you're not pretty so?"  I kiss her cheek. "i like how you look. You're deadly smart. You're brave and even though you found out about Marcus you aren't giving me that look like I'm a kicked puppy or something." I say

"well you're not" . I look into her blue gray eyes that when i first saw them i fell in love. I then lean in and press my mouth to hers. She tenses up so i pull away. I put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her again but firmer this time. She kisses back.

                   End of Flashback

I sigh. I still remember the water splashing us as we kiss and the taste of her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ what do you think?