Goodbye, Aggie

A glowing green circular portal suddenly appeared a meter away from the town.

Everyone was silent in panic, but Aggie knew that kind of portal. The same portal she was sucked into it two years ago.

"Quickly, everyone, hide!" She warned. "Whoever will come out of that portal, don't let them see you."

"What about you, Aggie?" Sally asked in concern.

"Don't worry, I can handle this. Now go and hide!"

They can't argue the little one, everyone drove to their hiding spots. Luigi, Guido, Sarge, Fillmore, Lizzie, Ramone, and Flo hid in their respective shops, Sally drove to her office, Red hid in the city hall, Lightning and Doc hid behind the museum, and Sheriff, Finn and Holley hid behind random buildings. Finn took out a gun on his side to prepare himself for something bad and ready to protect his best friend.

When she was alone in the middle of the road, Aggie slowly rolled towards the portal, but before she was near the portal, two human; one man and one woman, both married. When they looked in front, they saw Aggie standing a little far from them.

Aggie stared at the two humans in gaped as she recognized them. "Nanay? Tatay?"

"Agatha!" The two married humans ran towards Aggie and hugged her. The man was her father, Galileo "Leo" Galido, and the woman was her mother, Bernadette Galido.

Aggie was very surprised to see her parents again and missed them for two years as she haippily returned the hug. "How did you know I'm here and how did you find me?"

"We've been travelling all over the universe to find you, sweetie." Bernadette kissed her daughter's forehead. "I'm so glad we finally found you."

"Thanks to my dimensional remote control that I fixed it before we used it, we can enter many worlds one-by-one in order to find you, sweetie." Leo explained.

"Tatay, I'm very sorry I messed up with your inventions." Aggie apologized with her puppy eyes. "I didn't know what to do and..."

"It's okay, my little girl. I should be the one to be sorry." Her father admitted. "I should've kept all my things away so you won't touch them. What matters is you're safe."

Aggie smiled with pride and relief that she won't get punishment at all. She also realized if her father was very responsible with his things and kept that remote from her, she wouldn't have met her vehicle friends and she wouldn't have been racing in her life. "No, Tatay, it's okay. I..."

Because of her mother instincts, Bernadette checked her daughter if there's something wrong with her, and if she's okay when she was alone in another world for two years. "What happened to you? What is this place? Are you hurt? Is there someone took care of you? Who took care of you?"

"Nay, I'm fine. I'm not hurt. I'm with the..." Aggie was about to explain about her friends, but her parents cut her off.

"You lived in this ghost town... alone?" Leo inquired.

"No, I'm not alone. I'm with..."

"Look at you now. You're so cold and lonely. You probably waited for us for a long time to find you. We should go home." Bernadette said.

"Nanay, I have friends!"

"How come you have friends that there's no one here?" Her mother pointed the town.

"They were hiding. Just let me introduce them!"

"I get it, Bernadette." Leo whispered to his wife. "She has imaginary friends."

"They are not imaginary, Tay! I can see them, and you will too!" Aggie yelled

"That's enough, young lady! You're coming home with us!" Bernadette snapped.

"But..."

"No 'but's. Let's go."

Bernadette held her daughter by the wrist, and took her with them. Aggie struggled to free herself, but she was scared to fight her own mother. Still wearing her roller skates, she slid down with her butt on the ground, and her mother still dragging her towards the portal.

Back with the cars, the vehicles heard the whole conversation of Aggie and the two humans. They found out they were her parents, and they heard they are going to take her away... probably forever. They came out from their hiding place, and watched Aggie dragging away in sadness. They are also afraid to intervene. They're not sure if they can ever trust Aggie's parents of their existence.

Aggie saw her car friends watching her go. There must be a way for to say goodbye. She can't go home without saying goodbye. With her spare hand, the little winged human removed both her roller skates and helmet, and threw them on the ground. When her parents entered the portal and before Aggie did, she waved 'goodbye' to her friends with a tear rolled from her eyes, and the portal closed.

When the portal finally closed, all of the Radiator Springs residents and two spies rolled out from their hiding spots completely. They watched the empty main road out for the town, where the portal appeared and disappeared, and were shocked of what happened. They have never expected this to happened.

"What... just... happened?" Sarge stammered, still shocked.

"Aggie's... gone?" Flo couldn't believe it either.

"But... we haven't a-finish our a-Christmas activities a-yet." Luigi sobbed.

"I think... she is home." Finn said sadly.

"I didn't get to say goodbye to her." Mater cried.

Their Christmas day was one of the saddest day ever. Their friend. Their best friend. Their human best friend is gone. She's back to her home world. Unexpectedly! It was an unexpected moment that Aggie went back home without saying goodbye. Everyone was now sad. Without their human friend, not only in Radiator Springs, but in this world, who will make them smile? Who will make them fruit and vegetable dishes? Who will wash the dirt off of them and the customers with her clean sponges, soaps, and towels that make their body sparkle? Who will take care of Hoppity Jr., and the car wash? Who will clean the whole town? Who will make oil shakes? What about the race? Of course, Lightning did the race as always, but who could be their second racer? Who could use baby tires? Who could be the sidekick of a spy?

There's only one answer: No one! Since Aggie was gone from the Cars world, no one will ever replace their favorite human. They'll just deal with it.

For all the plans for Christmas, they have to cancel them. It was not the happiest Christmas this day. Aggie was suppose to put the star on the Christmas tree, lighten up the Christmas lights, and making fruit salad for dessert. Those plans are now cancelled. Sadness was back in the town, or, probably, the whole Cars world is filled in sadness if the news was spread about Aggie's departure.

Sally and Mater picked up Aggie's presents and kept them in her shop. Finn noticed that Aggie hasn't filled up her spy application yet. She could've been a spy if she had already filled the application. He decided to keep it, in case if Aggie return.

When everyone returned to their shops, Doc left behind and rolled towards Aggie's roller skates and helmet that she left. He looked down at them. When he looked at them, they reminded him of Aggie. Doc would never forget the owner of two pink roller skates and pink helmet. The owner was his student and 'daughter'.

Lightning was the only who noticed Doc looking at Aggie's rollerskates and helmet as he rolled forward to join his mentor.

"Why did she leave these?" Lightning asked sadly.

"To remember her by." Doc replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been the saddest chapter I've ever made. I've been crying myself. There will be an epilogue chapter after this. I hope you enjoyed or cried while reading this.