beverly marsh

[suicide;self harm tw]

Come on, Bev." Her voice rings out through the hallway. "We're going to be late...! Im coming in."
Her fingers brush the doorknob, barely having a moments hesitation before pushing the wooden frame away.

you are my sunshine

Beverly's long red hair traveled down her back, tickling at her waist. Her eyes were open and glazed over. Dead, purple hands hung at fragile hips.

my only sunshine

The rope, torn in certain areas but still functioning, held her like a dirtied prison. For a moment, the girl just stood.

you make me happy

Trembling hands eventually caught her sides, gripping them hard. A small note was left on her bedside table, unnoticed. And suddenly, it all came flooding back like a tsunami.

when skies are gray

Soft, warm kisses on the sunflower fields mixed with laughter as they ran barefoot. The sun was like a protective blanket, nothing else mattered.

you'll never know how

Late night talks, when scars and bandages poked through her clothing, and the girl would just look away, because Beverly said she was getting better. And never once did she drag her by her wrists and show it to someone, never once did she pull up those sleeves and say help her, oh god please help this girl.

much I love you

But now she was gone. She wished that she had kissed her scars and held her in her arms, sheltered and away from the cruel unending torture of the world. Never once had she commented when Beverly would scrawl out 'fuck you' in their eighth year, using the burning end of her cigarette and had not even flinched a bit. The girl looked up. Her limp body was strange colors, and her fingers were caked with dried blood. She was gone...

please don't take my sunshine away

She was dead.

© 2017 arahex All Rights Reserved