chapter 2

Hope's p.o.v

On the way to the concert I text Harry telling him that he will see me sooner than he first thourght. but I don't get a reply, I guess he's getting ready for the meet and greet.

Walking in was breath taking, seeing the line for the meet and greet I was surprised as their was not a lot of people. when I got to the front of the line and Harry seen me, he had a look of surprise but it was really cute. Louis gave me a hug and so did the other boys but when Harry gave me a hug it was longer than all the others. we all talked for a little while but then the guys had to go and get ready for the show and talk to the lucky person that has the backstage pass.

Harry's p.o.v

"Love I didn't catch your name earlier today." "Oh right sorry, my names Hope." "That's a beautiful name Hope." Harry says with a wide smile. "Thanks." I said and I could feel my cheeks start to burn. I look down trying to hide my blushing face. "Sorry love but we have to go talk to the person that's sitting backstage during the concert." "Umm Harry, that's me." I say looking back up to him and see him smiling and that his dimples are showing again. " great so you can come with me than." " Okay where are we going?" "the short way to the bit of backstage you will be sitting at." "Okay."

Hope's p.o.v

Sitting watching the guys on stage was amazingly fun, Zayn and Niall dancing around Liam in his solos acting like complete bafoons. Louis pulling funny faces to the fans making the crowd roar. Harry being him started doing funny dance moves to the words of the song.
The concert was amazing. The boys come running off stage for a quick change. Harry being Harry ran past but didn't forget to shoot me a quick wink.

After the concert Harry convinced me to stay for a while to talk and get to know the other boys. I called Mum telling her not to wait up that I'm staying longer and all that, she didn't mind. "So Hope do we where just about to play a little game, you in?" Zayn asks with a big grin. "Yeah why not." "Okay I'll go get the bottle's." Niall says jumping up. "Wait guys!" Liam says. "How old are you Hope?" "18 today" "See it's fine she can drink too." Louis adds excitedly.

"Harry it's your turn to spin the bottle!" Niall yells at him. Harry spins the bottle, downs his shot than looks at who it landed on. "Lucky me." Zayn laughs. They kiss anyway. After a few more spins it lands on Harry again. Harry spins the bottle, drinks the shot than looks like before. It landed on me! The Harry Styles is going to kiss me! He downed the shot than leaned in to kiss me. We kissed and it was like fireworks going off. We were kissing longer than what I thought. My dreams have just come true.