Welcome to alola!!

(Authors note: I will be writing this in a script style. I decided to write like this because I don't want to give anything away... for now. MUHAHAHAHHAHA!)

(Serena hops of the plane, excited as usual)
Serena: I can't wait to preform! I'm so glade I decided to go on this journey! It's given me a chance to travel with my Pokemon and grow as a performer!
(Serena pulls out her tablet and scrolls over the the Alola region)
Serena: found it!
(She jumps up and set off at a full sprint. After a while of running, she stops for a rest)
Serena: I should probably just walk
(Serena walked off and eventually arrived at her destination)
She heads to the front of the building where someone was waiting for her)
Samson oak: alola! You must be Serena! Welcome to the alola school of Pokemon! *random funny Pokemon faces*
(Serena sweat drops at the Pokémon faces)
Serena: that's me! I'm so excited! I heard so much about the region! I can't wait to get started!
Samson oak: well I like your enthusiasm! But class is still in session! Your gonna have to wait for a second.
Serena: that's okay! Can I set up while everyone's in class?
Samson oak: of course!
( Serena runs to a bench and sets up her beauty station and gets her Pokémon ready. She gets dressed in the bathroom after asking where it is, she runs out, excited she was going to be preforming soon. She runs right into someone. They catch her by the arm right before she hits the ground. She stands up)
Serena: I'm so sorry! I was so caught up in everything I...
(Serena looks up at her "hero's" face and realizes who he is)
Serena: ..... a-a-ash?!
(She turns bright red)
Ash: Serena?! Is that you?!
(Ash turns slightly red, and a little confused/freaked out)
Samson oak: you guys already know each other? Serena has come to do a Pokémon performance I thought it would be a great way to show the relationship between Pokémon and trainer!
(He makes more Pokemon faces and everyone sweatdrops)
Samson oak: anyway Serena, your on!
Serena: right!
(She jumps onto the preforming area)
(Authors note: I didn't feel like writing the performance in and since I'm in a authors note, i decided to stop with the bold and italics for the names. Its quite diffcult... sorry)
(After an amazing performance, Serena catches up with ash in the classroom while Pikachu plays with her Pokémon)
Ash: so your braxien evolved into delfox and you caught a nine tales!
Serena: yeah! I see you caught some new Pokémon yourself! Congrats!
Pro. Kukui: hey love birds, can we talk to Serena? *he says with a chuckle*
(Serena and ash turn a little pick at the comment)
Ash: oh yeah! Serena, meet mallow, Kiawe, Lillie, Lana, Soficles, and Professor kukui!
Serena: nice to meet you! I hope to get to know all of you! *wink*
Mallow: your performance was amazing! I can't wait to get to know you better!
Soficles: So serena, how did you and ash meet?
Serena: well... when we were young, I met ash when I fell and scraped my knee at professor oaks Pokémon camp in Kanto! I met him more recently when I saw him jump off the building to save Pikachu! We traveled around kalos with our other friends Bonnie and Clemont!
Lillie: you traveled all over kalos? How cool! I heard all about kalos and the Pokémon there!
Ash: wait, I thought you were going to hoenn?
Serena: yeah! I got their and tried my hand at Pokémon contests. But I didn't like it as much. The contests were more focused on the Pokémon and the trainers assisted. The thing I loved about preforming was working with my Pokémon!
(Pancham jumps onto Serena's lap)
Serena: so I decided to travel around to travel around to different regions and preform! I've already been to kanto, unova, johto, sinnoh, and I traveled around hoenn while I was there. Oh! And I'm planning to go to kalos after this and study with polarmo! While I was in kanto, I caught vulpix and I later evolved her!
(Nine tales smiles)
Ash: that's amazing! How long are you staying here?
Serena: I am staying her for a couple more days preforming and then traveling to the rest of the islands!
Ash: well, could you stay on this island a little while longer?
(He turned a slight shade of pink)
Serena: well, I guess staying a few more days wouldn't hurt!
Ash: yes! I can't wait to show you around! Come on!
(Ash grabs Serena's hand)
Serena: Ash! You have school! Also I have anouther performance soon!
( she laughs a little)
Ash: oh yeah!
(He said slightly embarrassed)
Serena: I should get going soon though. I can catch up with all of you after school!
Ash: okay, I guess I will see you later!
Serena: bye for now! Nice meeting you all!

Hope you guys like it! Look out for chapter 2: after school!