Chapter 14: bonding moments part one

CJ: this chapter is just going to be about Bonnie and max inside prof. Gary's class... enjoy guys!!

(Bonnie and max eagerly walked into Prof. Gary's class.)

Max: I'm so excited! To think our teacher is one of the other people who lost in the kanto Pokémon league! That will make it to a whole 3 people who I've met who have lost that league!

Bonnie: (fake enthusiasm) wow, it's just so great meeting losers.

Prof. Gary: okay 1's please take your seats and be quiet, a 10 is talking

Bonnie: (gasp) how could you lie to us like that?!

Gary: okay okay haha very funny, but seriously, (no enthusiasm whatsoever) you guys have to learn something from me and today that something is pokeballs!

—time skip—

(Max stares off into space, bored out of his mind. Bonnie took in every piece of information that Gary gave her)

CJ: okay okay sorry for this interruption but I just realized that if you take that R out of gaRy it spells gay. GaRy Is GaY cOnFiRmEd?!?!

Max: (yawn) pst, Bonnie

Bonnie: (not looking) what?

Max: I'm bored

Bonnie: good for you.

Max: your actually listening?

Bonnie: why else do you think I traveled from one continent to the other? To sleep?

(Max sighs)

—time skip—

Prof. Gary: -and that's how to first poke All was made!

(Kids clap and Gary bows dramatically)

Gary: (monotone) thank you, thank you, I have fun boring children to death with stories, I'm quite good at it! Now who wants to hear the story about HOW the first pokeball was made?

(Many kids raised there hands eagerly and max let his head drop to the table loudly)

Gary: same max, I'm used to learning out on the field. Standing while you marvel about my amazing ness is great, but let's go out and use pokeballs! Do something! First real lesson #1:

(Gary started walking out with the kids following him)

Gary: absorbing information from others is a great way of learning, but the only way to actually learn something is to get out and learn! The only reason I told you that story was because it was mandatory. 

Max: finally! Something not completely boring!

Bonnie: (shrugs) I thought the story was interesting, but I'm done sitting in my seat.

(They arrive outside the Pokémon school gary throws his Pokémon out.)

Gary: line up kids! I'm gonna teach you how to use a pokeball!

(Bonnie and max ended up at the back of the line.)

—time skip (I know, again?!)—

Max: it's been forever and we're still at the back of the line!

Bonnie: it's been 5 minutes and only one person has gone!

Max: why does it take so long to learn how to use a pokeball?

Bonnie:... if we left right now, and came back in a few minutes, do you think they will notice?

Max: let's go

(Max and Bonnie sneak off into the woods. They see many Pokémon.)

Bonnie; look at this cute one!

Max: and this one! I just love Pokémon!

(They continue to wander around until they get lost.)

Bonnie: this is your fault.

Max: my fault?! How?! This was your idea!

Bonnie; but you weren't supposed to agree with it! It was a stupid idea!

Max: If was still your idea!

Bonnie: were not helping ourselves find our way back by arguing. Let's retrace our steps.

( max nods and they turn around and start walking again. Max runs face first into a tree and knocks a something out of the tree. That something was team rocket.)

—meanwhile—

Gary: I hope you liked the lesson today! Your allowed to leave now.

(The kids run off and a couple of seconds later the older students came out as well. Serena and ash join Gary)

Gary: hey guys!

Ash; hey Gary where's Bonnie and max? We promised them to take them to the beach. They were supposed to wait for us here.

Gary:... I haven't seen them since my lesson inside...

Serena: YOU LOST THEM?!

Gary: I didn't lose them, they lost me!

Ash: (sighs) we should go find them before it gets dark. (Looks at the forest.) let's check there first!

(The three run off into the woods)

CJ: how did you like part one? I promise there will be more amour in the next couple of chapters. I just felt like doing something different with Bonnie and max. Also, how would y'all feel about Gary having a gay boyfriend? Love y'all and see ya next chapter!!