Chapter 6

The group was walking along a forest path towards saber tooth. Natsu trying to pump up lucy because she lost her hair brush and was now down and Erza all giddy because once they got to town they were going to a cake shop waiting for azura and Laxus to get back from doing something after getting sting and rouge. Gajeel was writing a song levy asked for whilst gray looked bored out of his mind and freed and evergreen talking to Laxus and azura trying to find out things about her. Bickslow just looked into the distance thinking of how to start a conversation with (Y/N).

Bickslows POV

Hey wait, (Y/N) didn't tell me why she was attracted to the stars last night...

"Hey (Y/N)" I say.
" (Y/N) (Y/N)" My babies follow.

"Yeah? What's up? " She says with a smile.
I realise she's doing the samething as I am having her arms behind her head in a lazy way.

I walk over closer to her incase she didn't want anyone to hear "you didn't tell my why you're attracted to the stars last night"

"I didn't? Oh right well it's actually because" She takes her arms down and holds her own hands behind her looking up slightly "someone once told me, the people you hold dear, once they die, they turn into stars. The brightest ones are the people you loved most and the normal looking ones are the souls of other people who have died too. Dead stars are people who have been up there for over 1000 years. And shooting stars or falling stars are souls falling from heaven to hell. I've been told there's been an ongoing war between heaven and hell and that meteor shower last night, " She looks at me with a small smile "are the angles going to fight the demons. Volcanoes, when the magma rises so high it reaches the sky, is the demons making a passage way to heaven to infiltrate... I love the myths behind the stars and sky! And I love the idea of everyone you love being up there watching over you in the night. " She looks up at the rising sun. "Beautiful" She says calmly.

"Wow I didn't know you were so passionat-" I try saying before getting cut off.

"Wow (Y/N) I didn't know that! " Says Erza looking very interested.

"Yeah me neither! It's so cool thinking that!" Lucy smiles at her.

Azura and evergreen nod in agreement.

"You sounded so wise saying that (Y/N)" Gray says looking supprised.

(Y/N) laughs with a bead of sweat on her forehead "I wasn't thinking everyone was listing in when I was speaking with bickslow" She had a point that could of been private but everyone listens in... Especially azura she's mysterious and nosey as hel-.

*BOOSHHH* I get hit in the back of the head by azura "WHAT THE FUCK AZURA I KNOW YOUR LAXUS' GIRLFRIEND NOW BUT YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ME FOR NO REASON AND EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT! " I shout mad with my tongue out.
"Laxus' girlfriend laxus' girlfriend " My babies copy.

This got her mad.

"DONT GO THINKING BAD STUFF ABOUT ME AND I WON'T HIT YOU! AND SHUT UP LITTLE BICKY YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH (Y/N) NOW SO DON'T BRING ME AND LAXUS INTO THIS! " she screams back at me about to punch me.

"WERE NOT GOING OUT YE- WERE JUST NOT GOING OUT OKAY?! SO HOW BOUT YOU SUDDUP TOO LAXURA! " (Y/N) screams at azura canceling out her punch with her own.

They once again clash heads shouting the ship names and shouting about anything else they think of...

"Reminds me of natsu and gray" Foolishly commented Lucy. Gray and natsu started laughing whilst azura and (Y/N) gave her a death stare causing Lucy to hide behind natsu scared out of her mind.