Chapter 1

I can hear myself laughing. I can feel my hand tremble which is covering my mouth. I can feel myself falling deep into unstoppable laugh , Why me?

I can see the disgust look on his face he feels towards me. He doesn’t move to help me. Kenny just looks away. Doesn’t he love me?

Stop laughing stupid girl, I tell myself.

“Julie, stop laughing. I don’t see what you are laughing so hard at. The joke wasn’t even that funny" Kenny said standing up from our red family couch. Walking away from my shaking self.

At least he did not hit me like last time

“God you are an embarrassment to our family” he said turning to face me. I spoke to soon. There is the Kenny I know instead of helping me, he insults me.

Is my heart going to give up today?

Please God don’t let it happen; I haven’t said anything to him. I want to tell him that I love him before I die. As I remember this my laughter dies down.

“Finally, I thought you were never going to stop” He said , with an annoyed tone, from the living room’s doorway. The Jokers Tv voices, long forgotten now. I didn’t even receive the ‘Are you okay?’ question from him.

“Don’t you care that I could be dead? Do you even care about me?” I said standing up from the black leather couch that was next to the red one. I stalk where he was, the tears streaming down my cheeks. I yell, “You are such a moron, you don’t care about anyone but yourself" his baby blue eyes darkened with anger and hatred.

“If you are going to die, why you don’t die already? Nobody wants you here.”

“I hate you. You heartless….bastard! I…..don’t know what I ever did to you for you to hate me this much?” I said turning away from him toward the staircase that led to the other three floors of our Victorian house.

“You were born” I heard him mumble. I ran up the staircase towards my heaven, the place I could be myself without being judged. My bedroom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N

Thank you kiwi95 for editing this chapter you effort is greatly appreciated.

-Please if you see any grammatical errors let me know,  however,  do it politely. kiwi95 and I aren't perfect. Thank you for reading!

@Copyright to Debbie G. 2014