Chapter 5

Its been a month after you and slendy "did" things. It was finally the day you wanted to take a pregnancy test. You looked at the wedding picture of you and slendy on the table next to your bed. You were scared but excited at the same time. You wondered how slenderman would react if you were pregnant.

You finally got the courage and went to slendy to tell him you were going to go shopping. "Slendy?" You asked as you opened the back door to see him standing there staring into the woods. Without him even turning around he answered "no need to go shopping my love, I already know". You were puzzled. " but I don't even know?". He turned around and hugged you. You could hear the smile in his voice. "I can hear her thoughts." You started crying. You were bawling in joy as slendy held you.

Later that night you and slendy were laying down together. Slendy had been silent for a while. "Y/n" . you looked over your shoulder at him "yes?". He wrapped his arms around you tightly. " I'm worried" he said in a shaky voice. "Worried about what?" You asked slightly concerned. "I'm 8'7.... You are 5'2.... What if the baby grows as big as me? Inside of you. It would destroy you. I dont want to lose you nor do I want to lose our child but, I'm so scared it will kill you" he said as he started to cry.

When slenderman fell asleep you went to get in the shower. You sat down as the warm water hit your legs. You knew slendy was right. The baby would rip you in half before you would even hit your third trimester. You were scared to. You decided you were going to talk to slender about it in the morning. You turned off the water and put on your PJs as you lie down. Slender turns over and wraps his arms around you, pulling you closely.

The next morning slendy woke you up. "Darling I have something for you" he said, putting a tray of food on the table next to you. Before you could even say anything slender chimed in "I know you are worried, I could hear you last night in the shower. So if something like that really happens I want to spend as much time as possible with you. So today I thought we could have a horror movie marathon since I know you love horror and gory things." You could hear the excitement in his voice and you couldn't help but smile like an idiot. Slender got in bed and wrapped you up in a blanket and placed you in his lap. After he turned on the movie he started to feed you your breakfast. You were the happiest person alive and you still worried about the baby but you didn't let that worry you now. You were just happy to be loved.

A/n I know this is short but enjoy