Chapter 7

Your Husband enters the kitchen, carrying plates full of food. He always provides for his family. He gently places the plates on the table for everyone to start digging into. One of his tendrils curls itself around your waist as his blank face stares at Jane. "Jane, you must get over this jealousy, you are my child and nothing more". Jane stiffens. "I didn't-" she pauses flustered. Instead of continuing she slams her fists on the table and stands up quickly, storming out. You give slendy a concerned look. "Will she be okay?" Slenderman pats your head reassuring you. "She'll be fine love. She has always had a silly little crush on me. She will always be my child, but you my love" he lifts your hand to his face and softly nuzzles it "you will always be my soulmate".

Your affectionate moment with slendy is cut short with loud gagging noises coming from the boys. A laugh ripples through out you. "Oh my boo bear" you smirk, getting all affectionate with slenderman just to gross out the others. You plant kiss after kiss all over your husbands face, causing more abrupt gagging sounds from them. Slendermans face is as red as ketchup as he is a little too stunned to speak. Once your done you pat slendermans head and begin eating your breakfast. You wouldn't want your little girl to go hungry while she is growing inside you. Eventually everyone settle down and normal conversations take place. "The food is delicious boo bear" you glance at slenderman, who is just starring at you in awe. "You know, for a face without features, you are quiet expressive" you smiled at him. He chuckles at you "only you can tell what expression I have. Its like we truly are meant to be".

Ever since that morning, Jane has been acting differently. She has actually be helping you alot lately. Its been rather difficult to get around with your belly so big it looks like a beach ball. You're very close to your due date and anxiety has been getting the best of you. As you're laying down in bed, watching tv, slenderman pulls you closer to him. "I can see you've been worried lately" he gently strokes your hair. "Do you want to tell me whats on your mind love?" You sight heavily. "Im worried, that I might die, and I wont be able to be there for our little girl." You pause, trying to hold back some tears. Man pregnancy really does make you emotional. Slenderman hold you tight "Im worried that I am going to leave you alone in this world" your tears are falling from your eyes as if they were water faucets. He nuzzles you as he rubs your back. "It'll be okay love, I wont let that happen, we will do absolutely everything to make sure". Theres a knock on your door, making you quickly wipe off your tears. "Come in" you answer with one last sniffle. "Its me, jane..." she opens the door and steps in, never looking up from the floor. "I came in to apologize for my actions before..." she trails off, fiddling with her hoodie. "Slenderman really loves you... and at first I was jealous but seeing him so happy makes me happy." She turns towards slenderman and looks him in his face. "Thank you, for being like my father". Finally she turns to you, ready to finish this conversation. "(Y/N)... Im so glad slenderman has you, and since he is like my father.... would you possible be like my mother?" She looks down at the floor again. "Of course jane" you stand up and walk over to her. You open your arms and embrace her. "I'll gladly be your mother, and I would love for you to be a big sister to our baby". Jane wants to cry but holds back. "Here let me help you back to your bed" she helps you walk back to your bed and then heads out the door, whispering one last thank you to you both. Slenderman lets out a breath that you didn't realize he was holding. You look over at him "Are you okay?" He lightly scratches his head. "Yeah, I'm fine... that was just unexpected is all" he thinks to himself. You yawn wrapping your arms around one of his. "Im glad she wants me to be her mother, it's nap time now". Before slenderman can even say anything you're dozed off, lightly snoring. He softly chuckles to himself and covers you with some blankets. "I love you (y/n)

A/N
Hello everyone! Its been about 4-5 years hasn't it? Well I am here to hopefully finish this story once and for all.

My writing has changed alot since I was about 12-13 when I first wrote this so I'm sorry if it feels off! I apologize for taking so long but I hope you enjoy! Thank you all for reading my cringey little fanfic!