Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Training

Today was the day I train with people who are like me, even though I don't know what or who I am. I am the so-called the weakling and I do believe it. I don't know my true cologne or power or skill, all I know is to run or do school work that's it but this is the day I learn the basics and train. "I can't wait to train so bad, it's going to be awesome cause I to learn how to fight and defend myself and learn basic moves." I was a little bit excited cause it was my first time training in my life, I loved everything."There was this cute girl that was in the same league as me and was in training for 4 years, like damn, but she was hot as FUCK, I want her to help me and be my partner and be with her forever!" I was that type of freak that wants a cute girl with me forever, but I thought she was a cute-nice type. She's nice, but when she's in battle it's not a really good idea to piss her off, you know, because she's a class 10, yeah don't want to piss off a higher-tier that can destroy all the newbies. Like seriously you don't want to piss her off. "What's your name, kid?" She asks. "Who me?" I ask while stuttering over my words. The man who said that was a six foot-eight sergeant standing right in front of me towering over me and said it again, but with a deep growth "What's your name, boy!" I shook and said "My name is Ke...on.." With more stuttering than before, but then he smiled and said "Nice to meet you Keon, I'm sergeant Pooper Dooper, what the hell is a name like Keon?" He asks. "It's a name giving from my parents and my last name is Mordeen." I answer. I saw the sergeant shake. He was afraid, or his soul has left his body to hide, "Did you just say Mordeen?! You mean the great Mordens, you're their son?" He asks in fear.

"Yes I am?" I said confused. I was very confused at the point until i realize my parents are the best of the best in our world, but I remember their death. I started to cry and then the sergeant asked "Why are you crying ?" "I'm crying cause I saw my parents death right in front of my own eyes." I say through my tears. Mother was laying next to my feet bleeding and screaming my name. When I took a look at my father still fighting I saw a flash of light hit him and blinded me for a few seconds. I saw him drop to his knees. I never seen like that before , then I dropped to my knees while seeing him falling off the cliff and cried on my Mother's face. She put her hand out on my face to wiped the tears and her last words were: "Stay strong my son and never give up and everything will be ok..ay...." I start to cry even more, the sergeant walks up to me and gives me a hug and kneeled down and said "I know you lost what you loved most. They will always be in your heart and make you as strong as you are." He wiped my eyes and asks: "Shall we get started on your training Mr. Mordeen?" I nodded "Yes, we shall."

To be continued....