The First Glimpse of life.

It was the noon of Sunday, I was 13 years old, I still remember. My father used to take me out for lunch every Sunday. I being the only child in the family was pampered a lot by my parents, due to which there were not many occasions where I got the chance to hang outside and also my parents worked day and night to make a living for me. Instead of this busy schedule, my parents tried to spend every bit of their free time with me and that's what really surprised me at that time.Though I was a child, I used to see how hard do they worked and still after all that whenever they were with me they somehow managed to smile in order to hide all the hardships of life that they were going through just so that I live a happy life and to provide me with every happiness of the world. No wonder why parents are considered as biggest blessing of the god, frankly speaking, I never believed in the god, the only god I knew was my parents and still, I am stuck to that thought because it was my parents who gone through all that hardships to fill my hungry stomach, it was parents who killed their ambitions so that my ambitions can be achieved. Maybe that's the region why I shared such a strong bond with my parents because I saw everything that they did for me. And every time whenever I think about my parents a big smile appears on my face no matter how tough day I had.

So, it was the noon of Sunday, I and my father were out for lunch mother wasn't with us because she needed to do some household chores. It was our usual restaurant we were sitting in I was 13 years old at that time. From the window of the restaurant where we were sitting in, there was a bench beside a tree. The tree was so big and old such that it's shade covered the major part of the park and it was so old that the trunk of the tree can't be hugged completely by 4 men altogether.The tree completely stopped every bit of sunlight from reaching the ground that fell upon its leaves. It was really amusing for me at that time, a tree capable of stopping Sun's light, but that's the beauty of nature, isn't it? It never fails to amuse us. I even named the tree as "Shadow". So it was the habit of me and my father, that we used to see people sitting on the bench, or walking nearby, we just used to see them and observe their behaviour, none of us would say anything while doing so and when our order arrived we just start to eat without talking about what we saw or observed, weird isn't it? It is a bit yes. But my father always used to say that most valuable lessons of life can't be learned from the books. It's the people, who are gonna teach us the most valuable lessons of our life. These lessons can be good or bad, but we are surely gonna be taught by people whether we want it or not. That's why it was necessary for everyone in life to know people, don't judge them, but at least try to know what good or bad do they hold inside their hearts and that was the first lesson that my father taught me. He said and I quote," Never judge any person, but try to know what they hold in their hearts for you".

Frankly speaking, I was never a good judge of character but I considered it as my power, not my weakness. While we had lunch we talked about random stuff from school to friends and I always used to ask him about the work even though I never understood a single thing what he said but it felt good to share things with him.

So, we were on the verge of finishing our lunch and I was looking outside from the window of the restaurant when suddenly my attention was captured by a girl wearing a knee-length frock, sitting on the bench beside the tree with an old-lady( which I later came to know was her grandmother), a little breeze tenderly brushing her hairs made her face look like no less than an angel, the sunlight falling on her light blonde hair made the hairs sparkle like thousands of stars in a galaxy are clustered together. The moment she turned towards the restaurant, I got a full view of her face and I told myself that she is like the most exquisite landmark that I have ever seen. I was mesmerized by her beauty so much that I didn't even notice that my father was looking at my mesmerized face with a smile.

He woke me up from my dream and said it's time to go home. After that day I used to go every day to that park just to have a glimpse of that angel but it was hopeless. But after 3 weeks when I and my parents were out for our usual Sunday lunch, I saw her again and.........................................