Special Update......Again :>

Jun Chelo's POV

I know this is sudden but yeah. The author itself, decided to update again. For the sake of those who are waiting and for those who are not. I know that you don't know me that much but the author is kind so she let me to have my own point of view.

So I'm going to introduce myself. The name's Choi Jun Chelo. They call me usually Chelo. 

"Chelo, gumising ka na." I felt the warmth of the sun as my mom opened my window curtain. Do I have classes today? 

"Chelo. Isa dyan." I opened my eyes just to see my mom frowning again. She really hates me that much, huh?

"I'm awake Mom. May pasok po ba ako ngayon?" I can speak tagalog, alright.

"Wala. Sabado ngayon. Maglinis ka ng kwarto mo. Ang gulo." I look around my room to see if it is really disorganized.

"Not now Mom. We're going to play basketball." she looked at me as if she was going to eat me. ALIVE.

"Tumigil ka Jun Chelo ha. Di porket wala dito ang tatay mo, ganyan na ang ugali mo. Maghilamos ka muna at kakain na tayo." you heard her right. Dad is not here with us. He went for the meeting or something that I don't want to know.

I hurriedly got up my bed and went to the bathroom.

"Good morning kuya Chelo." bati sakin ni Ciel.

"Morning." I said as I went for the refrigerator.

"Himala binati mo ang kapatid mo?" mom said as she tried to tickle me but I dugde her since I'm drinking water.

"Mom. Not now. Please."

"Magpwesto ka na." I looked at her.

"Seriously Ma? Ako?"

"Anong gusto mo? Magluluto ka o magppwesto ka?" 

"Sabi ko nga po susunod na ako." I frowned when I turned my back. I really hate it when Dad is not around. I can't do what I want. And I really am not comfortable with Mom. I don't know why or maybe because she's busy when I was younger and she can't give me her attention that much? Gaaaaaaaah. Past.

"I'll help Kuya Chelo." Ciel said as he tug my pants.

"No need Ciel. Mom will get mad at me. Help me when you're already big like Kuya, okay? Brofist?" he nodded and bumped his fist with mine.

After I've finished putting the dishes, I sat down and looked at my phone. And someone texted me. Maybe it's Dad or one of my teammates.

From: 0917*******

Hi.

I ignored it and placed my phone on my pocket again. Mom then came with a meal in her hand.

"Menudoooo!" Ciel shouted as he took his spoon. Dad, Ciel and me love this meal especially when Mom cooks it.

"Oh. Dahan-dahan lang Ciel ha." Mom said as she smiled at him. I was always jealous of him. From the day that he turned 1 year old, I started hating him. Mom always turn her attention to him. And I hated that. Because when I was little, I didn't have that much of attention from her. But as I grow up, that hatred vanished little by little. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm starting to see him as my little brother. And I feel sorry for him for not giving him attention because I think he's just like me. 

"Chelo? Huy!" I was startled.

"Huh? Ano 'yun?" she frowned at me. What did I do this time?

"Kakausapin ka daw ng Dad mo." she said as she hand her phone to me.