Young mum and Luna part 2

Recap

***

"I have a new best friend!" She hugged Sammy tightly and some of the pups crowded around, but that all stopped when we heard an animalistic growl rip through the living.

"MINE!" Yelled out a growling voice. I breathed in deeply and scented a delicious smell of cinammon and vanilla. I followed the scent from where I was sitting and looked at a strong built man with dark brown eyes, turning black as they eyed Sammy.

'MATE IS GONNA HURT SAMMY! MATE! SAMMY!' Was all Meridah could say.

My mate ripped Sammy from my hands, scaring away the pups and dropped Sammy on the ground. My eyes grewe black and my nose flared up in anger. How dare he drop a child! And not just a child, but SAMMY! Even though he was my mate and he looked damn fine, he did not need to treat Sammy like that! So I thought the best punishment for this stranger that's my mate.

I punched his nose and let rip a protective growl.

'Uh oh, mumma wolf on the loose!

***

"HOW DARE YOU HURT SAMMY AND DROP HIM LIKE HE WAS NOTHING! YOU DO NOT TREAT A CHILD LIKE THAT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY MATE RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL LEARN NOT TO HANDLE A CHILD LIKE THAT, ESPECIALLY SAMMY! HE IS PART OF ME AND IS MY RESPONSIBILITY, IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE SAMMY!" I shouted and saw Sammy curl up on the floor, Melody wrapping her tiny arms around him.

My dad came storming in as he heard my voice,"What the hell is going on here?" He said in his alpha tone. I glared at my mate and saw him try to calm his wolf down. Not far behind a man behind dad, probably Alpha George had a slight questioning look.

"Jace, what's the meaning of this?" He said in a stern voice. My mate looked at Alpha George and my eyes went wide. He was the Alpha's son? And I hit him?! And he is my MATE?!?! Jace looked at his dad and spoke, his voice sounded like the moon goddess made his voice sound like angels.

"I smelt something honey and chocolate, it was addicting and-"

"MY DAUGHTER IS YOUR MATE?" Looks like dad caught on. I forgot about the conversation and looked at Sammy. He had tears in his eyes and Melody had gone somewhere. I crouched down and opened my arms again, he ran into them and snuggled into me. I stood up and listened to there conversation.

"Alpha Xavier is she mated?" Alpha George said in a shocked tone.

"Certainly not! My daughter will only mate to her mate! This is just a rogue she picked up." He mumbled.

"He is not just a rogue dad. His name is Sammy and he will be living with me now. I'm not letting a hopeless child wander off in the woods." I said in a protective voice. I felt arms wrap around my waist, sparks flying like fireworks.

"I'm sorry mate that I acted that way. My wolf took over and I guess he went to far," he said in a sincere tone and I looked up to him, his eyes now a light shade of blue filled with regret and guilt,"Do you mind if he speaks? He is punching himself for it."

"Sure, what's his name?" I saw Jace close his eyes and then open them, they were a few shades darker this time.

"My name is Mason my mate. I am truly sorry that I attacked you like that, I should have thought about my actions before hurting your feelings." He looked down at Sammy with apologetic eyes and Sammy turned his head to him.

"Are you gonna be with Haze's?" He asked using my nick name from Melody.

"I hope so, little one," He said in a sad tone,"But it's up to her if she wants to be with me." He looked down with a sad face and I started grinning. He was a walking sex god, like I would let a bunch of she-wolves steal him away. The thought of that made my wolf about to growl but I shhhed her.