"rise and shine, gramps. breakfast is served."

an incredible amount of sunlight infiltrated the entire room, traveling a quick pace to where seokmin's face lies bare, he yammered. the surprising event caused himself to squirm over the right side of his bed, probably, searching for a better posture to swiftly fall back to sleep again. "five more minutes, grams."

lee seokmin is not a usual diurnal but, his style seemingly changed as the idea of having to wake up every morning, only to be greeted by a certain someone with a smile plastered upon his face, excites him. why bother to be in a dream if reality is already heaven?, he thought. the latter yawned, rubbing his orbs open as he got up on a sitting position, waiting for his very soul to finally be awakened.

a few moments later, when everything seemed to start to make sense, seokmin silently danced his way to the kitchen where his partner stood and gave him a warm back hug, resulting the other to turn deep crimson red. "good morning, hyung." he whispered lovingly to soonyoung's left ear meanwhile, planting sweet kisses on his already hot cheeks. the older amongst the two shifted around to see the kid, laughing as he placed his petite hands atop the younger's nape to lay a peck on his lips. "good morning," he replied, releasing his larger framed boyfriend from his hold and went pass by him to dredge a ketchup inside the fridge. the taller male, on the contrary, found his feet following a path to where the dining table is already set.

when-as seokmin finished his favourite omelette that soonyoung happily prepared for him, he laid his back against his chair and did nothing but watch the other male sitting across him fill his mouth with foods, he grins. "you sure do remind me of squirrels," the smaller framed lass fixed his sight upon the light auburn eyes the other possessed, blinking for a couple of times as he slowly swallowed his second to the last bite, he quivered. "so cute." soonyoung could not respond for a few seconds, struggling to gulp the water he was drinking at the moment being, surely, surprised with the brunette's unexpected comment. "fuck you." the deep hazel eyed latter cursed not because he hated the compliment for, in fact, he loved it to the point that he had his insides churn uncontrollably. "i'd love that but, let's wait for the night. shall we?" seokmin ended the conversation with a winning smirk and stood up to take a shower, leaving the other hanging in extreme embarrassment on his seat.

180128 🍣

hello 👋🏻 so, this is ma new book 🤭 i've been storing this in drafts and thought i should publish it rn for y'all 😅 sorry to keep you waiting 😖 hope ya like it 😉